FutureBazaar Flat 100 off Deals and Coupons

vivek.krishnan said:
Got the refund, got the mach3 blades i had ordered @ 59.

So fast? :O I've been promised a refund of my PayBack points and its been almost a month and no sign of it. They keep saying its been forwarded to the accounts department etc! :|

Received a few more orders today :)

34nps.jpg

My 2x consignments are stuck (Gillette Deo)... Tracking shows they are removed from airlines since liquid... :mad:

Shipped on 17th Nov 2011...:S

kalla_maakri said:
@rocker123 ...is that handkerchiefs still available..wot wos the price of it?
Had ordered for Rs.19 (set of 3)
Currently OOS
The quality is damn good. (but people say that the 6 pack and 12 pack ones did not match the quality of the 3 pack ones)
Luckily i had ordered all the 3 pack ones for rs.19 each.
At present, this one is available:
CrossLine Mens Accessories: Buy CrossLine, Art-600, Pack Of 6 Hanky at Lowest Price Rs. 178 in India | FutureBazaar.com

ok...thax 4 a quick reply :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i received a used and old Tea Coaster Set(6 Piece With Stand) with full of scratches nd looking like used for long time. i sent a mail to FB regarding this nd here is the reply

rocker123 said:
I am sorry to hear about the problem you experienced with your Order on FutureBazaar: Discover great deals in Laptops, Mobiles, Computers, Electronics, Home Fashion and Clothing. We maintain rigid inspection standards, but occasionally an imperfection does slip by, as it unfortunately did in this case.
Request you to confirm if you have returned the defective product to Big Bazaar outlet. In case you have not handed over, Kindly hand over the product to the Customer Service Desk within 48 hours. An Acknowledgement Slip will be provided by the Customer Service Desk on handing over the product.
Please confirm the below mentioned details once the product is handed over:-
1. Name of the representative

2. Big bazaar location.

3. Reference number:-
The refund will be initiated once the product is handed over to the Big bazaar outlet. We hope that the above information is helpful and informative. Once again, I regret for all the annoyance caused due to the same. Your kind understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated.

what should i exactly do!!! after the product is handed over , do i hav to mail them thos things!!? nd whot will be the Reference number?. any one has any experience?

Yes, the 3 pack ones are of better quality obviously than the 12 pack ones (which are I guess cheap quality stuff), its quality vs quantity :p

archat68 said:
Ordered Mach 3 cartridges on 18th, till not received :( .

I have not received my order which was placed on 12th :huh:

& Regarding Mach 3, i got a mail stating that Mach3 stock is over & we are initiating refund for this.

I have asked them to return that 100rs off coupon too which i had used. ;)

kalla_maakri said:
ok...thax 4 a quick reply :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i received a used and old Tea Coaster Set(6 Piece With Stand) with full of scratches nd looking like used for long time. i sent a mail to FB regarding this nd here is the reply

what should i exactly do!!! after the product is handed over , do i hav to mail them thos things!!? nd whot will be the Reference number?. any one has any experience?

Location?

I spoke to FB, and the very next day got a pick up for the item from Quantium Couriers. Gave it to them, got a tracking number ( which was useless) and a letter stating the value of the item with amount + reason for return. After 3~4 days, call up FB and ask if they have got the item, if yes, within another 5~7 days, you will recieve the refund in CC. For me the total time taken was 8 days. Sent item on 21st, got refund yesterday.

haris5sani said:
I have not received my order which was placed on 12th :huh:

& Regarding Mach 3, i got a mail stating that Mach3 stock is over & we are initiating refund for this.

I have asked them to return that 100rs off coupon too which i had used. ;)

Haven't received any mail :( .

Back