FutureBazaar Flat 100 off Deals and Coupons

Don't know about this pillow but I bought some Recron pillows which were packed under vacuum. The volume was much less when I bought. but after keeping in open Air it got inflated to the full size. Seems that these pillows are actually small sized :( .

agantuk said:
Has been like that for about 12 hours now but hasn't inflated beyond an inch. Is that the maximum it goes?

It took approx 3-4 minutes for the pillows to inflate.
Infact i found the quality to be really good.
The same pillows are sold on all Pantaloon outlets.
I guess i might be lucky that i god a good piece, had ordered in the initial stages.

vivek.krishnan said:
Location?

I spoke to FB, and the very next day got a pick up for the item from Quantium Couriers. Gave it to them, got a tracking number ( which was useless) and a letter stating the value of the item with amount + reason for return. After 3~4 days, call up FB and ask if they have got the item, if yes, within another 5~7 days, you will recieve the refund in CC. For me the total time taken was 8 days. Sent item on 21st, got refund yesterday.

location: Bangalore. but they are asking me to return the defective product to Big Bazaar outlet!! nd then giv them bak...> 1. Name of the representative,2. Big bazaar location,3. Reference number:-!!!!?

kalla_maakri said:
location: Bangalore. but they are asking me to return the defective product to Big Bazaar outlet!! nd then giv them bak...> 1. Name of the representative,2. Big bazaar location,3. Reference number:-!!!!?

Did you ask if a pick up was possible? If not, then do as they say. I got 2 papers from the courier, one was a tracking number + reciept. The second paper, a letter was titled, "To whomsoever it may concern". It had my name, order number (new one, not the old one!). So i guess that would be the number. At the bottom, the BB rep has to enter his name and mobile. Also, this letter is done in triplicate!

In which step I have to put the 100 off coupon codes ?
When ever I try to make new account it said that my e-mail id not valid.:S
Do I have to make FB account first ?

Just got this by mail today.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Futurebazaar.com

This is with reference to your Order online on FutureBazaar: Discover great deals in Laptops, Mobiles, Computers, Electronics, Home Fashion and Clothing

We are sending you a Futurebazaar discount coupon as a testament to our appreciation of you as our customer. Please find below the coupon details for your reference:

Coupon Code: 100_NOV

Amount: Rs. 100

Valid Till: 31st December 2011

Do check out exciting offers online on FutureBazaar: Discover great deals in Laptops, Mobiles, Computers, Electronics, Home Fashion and Clothing and redeem your coupon.

Your satisfaction is a key to our success and we will strive to give you the best service at all times. Looking forward to see you again on FutureBazaar: Discover great deals in Laptops, Mobiles, Computers, Electronics, Home Fashion and Clothing

Please Note:

The Discount Coupon is not applicable on the purchase of Gift Vouchers.

In case the shopping Cart Value is ' ZERO' after redeeming the coupon, you will need to make an additional purchase in order to enable us to process the order. Request you to ensure that the cart value is greater than the coupon value while redeeming the coupon.

The value of each coupon has to be redeemed within a single transaction, i.e. the amount cannot be carried forward and the balance amount would lapse, if left un utilised. Shipping fees wherever applicable cannot be paid using the Discount Coupon and would have to be paid separately.

Payments in excess of coupon value can be paid online on FutureBazaar: Discover great deals in Laptops, Mobiles, Computers, Electronics, Home Fashion and Clothing, using any of the payment modes available

Although multiple products can be purchased using one coupon, only a single coupon can be used per transaction.

This coupon can not be clubbed with any other coupon or promotion on the site.

Kindly redeem the coupon on or before the expiry date as the validity can not be extended.

This coupon can only be redeemed online and is not valid for redemption at the outlet.

Best Regards,

Team Customer Care

You can contact us via phone or email. Please have your Order Number handy to help us assist you quickly and efficiently.

agantuk said:
^ And you got this as a replacement?

Had to return my order,they sent me a differant item. So had asked them for a 100 bucks off coupon as well. Have already got my refund. Now that new coupons cannot be generated, this might come in handy. But with 100 bucks as shipping, I am not so sure.

Pls some one tell me how to generate new coupon.
The old coupons and the link not working.
So,I can't use the FF trick. :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rocker123 said:
Only condition is that you have to buy 3 at a time.
116Rs for 6 Pepsodent toothpastes…

Link: Pepsodent Oral care: Buy Pepsodent Toothpaste Germi Check Pack of 2, 150 G Each at Lowest Price Rs. 72 in India | FutureBazaar.com

Plesae help!
Tell me how R.6/- ?
Showing 3 pack for Rs.216+100(for shipping).
This mean trick stopped working ? :S
Or,am I doing something wrong ?.....

Revolution said:
Pls some one tell me how to generate new coupon.

The old coupons and the link not working.

So,I can't use the FF trick. :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Plesae help!

Tell me how R.6/- ?

Showing 3 pack for Rs.216+100(for shipping).

This mean trick stopped working ? :S

Or,am I doing something wrong ?.....

Are you reading the post carefully? It says 116 for 3 packs of 2! That obviously includes the 100 off coupon! But its of no use as FB has made shipping free above 1000 bucks orders only. So the 100 bucks off coupon can be used to claim free shipping only!

Back