FutureBazaar Flat 100 off Deals and Coupons

vivek.krishnan said:
And there will be a massive load on TE @ 12 PM today.

Anyways, back to FB, I had bought a pair of VIP vests, the MRP was 240 on the site. But on the back of the cover, which i recieved yesterday, Rs 150 MRP was written. Now, considering i got it for 140 is a very different thing, but is it possible to find out if online dealers can sell over the MRP? If no, we can take easily take FB to task, as it has clearly increased the prices on some items over MRP.

Update: Just checked the damn thing, its the wrong type! I am so gonna screw FB now :cursing:

Spoke to FB, said that they will refund the whole amount as soon as the consignment is picked up, they have a pick up service too, apparently. Else give it to the nearest Big Bazaar outlet.

i ordered 10 to 12 produtcs on 12 ,13 and 14th.... and some are shipped and some are only processing...nd 1 giving the tracking no. Correct

sudeep_hm said:
No I think cannot order by using the trick.I am failed to do so,,,
Many ppl have already bought it using the trick... will post a screenshot once I am back home.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

swastikrj said:
@ Decius

Had ordered a product on 12th - still havent recieved it :(
They guarantee a 7 day delivery period otherwise you can claim a coupon worth 50% product value from them. Try contacting them and see if they honor their promise and let us know.

Dhanan said:
They guarantee a 7 day delivery period otherwise you can claim a coupon worth 50% product value from them. Try contacting them and see if they honor their promise and let us know.
all my orders have passed the deadline [9] and no signs of shipment

I have received only 2 products out of 6 ordered using 100 off coupons.

Also both of them are delivered on different days. Why cant they ship all items together ???

Back