FutureBazaar LOOT is BACK ! 150 OFF on 151

Could someone be kind to me and compile a list of items which are a steal ATM
<

Anyone getting the error - "Sorry. We cannot ship (item name) to (my pincode)" ?

No it simply means that they can't ship to your area, you can try the pin code of your next nearest place.

If it is shipped and the courier can't deliver the item, then they will call you, so finally you will get the items

No it simply means that they can't ship to your area, you can try the pin code of your next nearest place.

If it is shipped and the courier can't deliver the item, then they will call you, so finally you will get the items

Thing is it shows that error only for 2 or 3 particular items. I have ordered another 5 items with the same pincode, and no error was displayed then, and the transaction was completed smoothly. I stay in Mumbai, so shipping shouldn't be a concern.

if it showing for some particular items , then you can try it again. As the site is buggy due to heavy traffic, you can try later

Thing is it shows that error only for 2 or 3 particular items. I have ordered another 5 items with the same pincode, and no error was displayed then, and the transaction was completed smoothly. I stay in Mumbai, so shipping shouldn't be a concern.

There was a bug in their site.. Many people were not able to order, but now the FB guys have fixed the bug, try ordering now.

Could someone be kind to me and compile a list of items which are a steal ATM
<

Dude, opt for the same as last time's loot.

TARGET ----> Gillette Products
<

I am not getting free shipping on an order of Rs. 571. Any ideas?

After applying the discount, the value was coming out to less than 500 (571 minus 150). Learning is that you need to pick items worth Rs. 650 to get free shipping if using this discount coupon.

Back