FutureBazaar LOOT is BACK ! 150 OFF on 151

my order shipped
<

phoned them today for the two products "Gillette mach3 turbo" and "h&S 400ml"....they said the order is confirmed and will b delivered in 3 days or so..

Just checked the order statuses.

Total 4 orders, all items shipped.

Tracking number updated for 8 out of 9 items

All were picked up by BlueDart / Aramex on Feb 4th, so I should be getting them on Monday!
<

All low price orders are still under processing but they have shipped all the higher priced ones...
<

Two low priced orders were cancelled...
<

Strange thing happened...

Out of total 11 orders two were cancelled but they shipped nine. I received 8 of those 9 but only one which is still in shipping. Yet when I saw my bank statement today they refunded for seven orders instead of the two cancelled...

Money for 7 orders (including the cancelled ones) were credited back to my bank a/c.
<

Out of total 11 orders two were cancelled but they shipped nine. I received 8 of those 9 but only one which is still in shipping. Yet when I saw my bank statement today they refunded for seven orders instead of the two cancelled...

Money for 7 orders (including the cancelled ones) were credited back to my bank a/c.
<

<

I had ordered a thermosteel jar from FB , they shipped the product , but i never received it. Logged a complain with their customer care and i got the refund in 10-12 days.

Surprisingly, got the product after 5 days. I was like WTF
<

<

<

I had ordered a thermosteel jar from FB , they shipped the product , but i never received it. Logged a complain with their customer care and i got the refund in 10-12 days.

Surprisingly, got the product after 5 days. I was like WTF
<

Hope they wont call you back and ask you to give a refund for their products..enjoy the free stuff

Hope they wont call you back and ask you to give a refund for their products..enjoy the free stuff

They could but I gave dummy nos. for every order & each order had different name from my family. All these were low value orders also (less than 100 bucks after discount).. . Don't think they would bother unless they directly get the bank to debit again which is unlikely.

Strange and serious things happening.

11 out of my 12 orders got canceled. I received a product whose value was Rs 89.

Got 11 refunds, including one of the product I had received (Rs 89). They did not refund for one canceled order which was worth Rs 80.

Now, yesterday my bank account is debited Rs 89 automatically (showing as debit card use....reference: Future Bazaar 25/01/12 xxxx)

I have not authorized or conducted this transaction in any way. How can they debit it from my account like this? Does this mean they can even debit the other refunds as per their wish?

Send a strong note to your bank, asking for an explanation.

BTW, which bank account did you use for the transaction ?

Back