futurebazaar

it a lot variable for them.

i have had ordered a philips ka 99 bucks ka headphone landed up in 2 days flat in ahd.

another time i had ordered a gift voucher they took an incredible 14 days to deliver it.

mostly you should be able to get the tracking no from the my account page or atleast from the customer care.

They take about two weeks to ship gift vouchers, but other items dont take that much time. Some items are covered under the 7-Day Delivery Guarantee. Their average shipout time is 4.8 days as per their site (Futurebazaar Index).

Also remember to get the octroi payment and other things clear cut, i had to pay 150 for octroi outta my own pocket:( Not that its a big amt, but saying in case ur getting something expensive..

sorry to bump this thread up. Bought a Koryo steam iron from this site and got it in damaged condition. The aluminum plate was broken and the plastic base was also broken.

Also stay away from this Koryo brand. The iron is made of very cheap materials. Plastic looks very very cheap and seems prone to damage by even a baby pissing on it. Looks like the plastic used in cheap chinese toy cars. The iron is 90% plastic and the only metal on it seems to be the base plate.

Will go to a shop and buy another iron instead of getting from this site again.

Hmm.. I bought this Koryo iron back in 2006 when I moved to Bay .. Its power adapter got screwed after a month or so .. I had to make two trips to their Worli office for replacement .. The replacement piece has worked fine so far ..

Meanwhile I recently bought a rack from FutureBazaar (around 350~) and got a call from their executives to send a proof of my credit card and all other stuff .. I replied to them I dont have much time nor inclination to send them my credit card picture .. When the payment is approved by my CC why are you making a fuss .. Anyways I got the rack in three days flat without sending any more emails or proof .. The packaging was good and rack is nice too . ..

Back