Camera FZ 35 for 15.3K at flipkart

Hii guys...

FZ 35 is available for 15.3 K at flipkart !!
how is the deal...or are there any better deals? or should go for it..?
coming with manufacturer's warrant too...!! may b they r now trying to empty their stocks !!

FZ 35 at flipkart

Guys any suggestions for bags too....seems like they will b coming with cheap ones..!!
let me know ur suggestions.....want to go for it...!! thanks !!

this is a good camera and if you have a panasonic viera lcd/led then this deal becomes even better so that you can use the tv's remote to control videos stored on the card!! the downer here is that the flash is a bit weak comparing with the 18x zoom! but this overall is a great value deal.

thanks guys...

@smalltiger_s

dude i have samsung series 5 32"...so i dont think it will work !!!

but just need to ny a hdmi cable to connect and it does come with av cable too..so not a big deal actually...!!

but use of remote would have been good..!!

so guys should i go with it ?

and any suggestions for cases from the owners of FZ 35?

There are some threads on TE regarding this. You can search for threads mentioning FZ40 - there are ample references to FZ35 in that thread. A lot of folks on TE also have / had this camera, and you can check out the photography thread for some snaps. I think ravikanth and faheem used that camera. It is an amazing camera, and more so at this price directly in India. The same TV remote thing is not a deal breaker IMO. I connect my FZ40 (an 'upgrade' on the FZ35) to the TV and operate the camera's remote from the same distance as the TV remote. Not an issue I think.

Back