• Quantity Available: 1
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Description: No i/o shield or any other accessories except for wifi antenna
  • Reason for Sale: Downsizing
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 2020 from OLX
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Invoice Available: No

Seven days testing warranty. I'll need two to three days after payment to arrange for shipping. Please make sure you have a processor ready for testing.

sold to @dazzwilliams , partial payment received

Attachments

• ab350n1.jpg
    ab350n1.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 250
  • ab350n2.jpg
    ab350n2.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 256
  • ab350n3.jpg
    ab350n3.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 233
  • ab350n4.jpg
    ab350n4.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
You are downsizing from mini-ITX to??

Hahaha, it's a different kind of downsizing. I'm downsizing from almost a dozen systems with 32gb/64gb of memory to a handful with 128gb/256gb of memory.

I have 300+ android and windows vm's that run apps found over at r/passiveincome. The cost per vm is high with an AM4 motherboard with just two ram slots, I could only have about 42 running with 64gb, while my other AM4 system with four memory slots could squeeze out 88 vm's with 128gb. So higher density with less overhead (I wouldn't need an an extra case, processor, motherboard power supply and cooler) is the goal of this downsizing.

The other parts from this system will be eventually reused with a motherboard with 4 memory slots, after I 'downsize' away from the DDR3 systems I have over the next six to nine months.

I'm not sure, and I didn't even realize. I purchased it this way, and used it this way.
This mobo comes with a decent VRM heatsink. Thats why two holes are given on either side of VRM section. You can check gigabyte website. Even with a chip like 2600X VRM may run quite hot considering limited airflow inside mini itx case.

Back