Galaxy Mega 5.8 & 6.3 is now official

Wow that's why they are still tanking...I have used 5800 which I still think is better than 3gs but its build quality sucks..last my wify bought a symbian series mobile which was bought @ 14k and sold @7k no buyers for that..even I had lumia 800 and was able to sell @8k only after an year
34+ k for that camera phone is useless IMO instead I would go for dslr :D along with 101

Lumia is not worth considering windows platform.. Also cam is ok.. If one wants a serious cam then he has to carry a good point and shoot or a dslr.

Was just talking about built quality..

Check out their Asha 301 and all.. Freaking awesome built and rough and tough.. Obviously users like us won't use it.. But the quality? Lol.. People with corporate usage and blackberry are now considering asha 301 / 302

Just all Nokia needs to do is shake hands with Android.

Another reason behind all these expensive but crapped out high devices is android.

Android is nothing but like a Prostitute. Satisfies a customer with 100 bucks too and sleeps with big shots too. This is the biggest minus point of android for us consumers.. Profit for Google and oems though.

only one who gaines maximum is google.
they get maximum ad revenue from mobile segment.

pimp is always the maximum bnefitted without much efforts.;)

The mega 6.3 would be awesome if priced close to 25k.

I've never understood what "great build quality" means. I thought it meant a durable device which can withstand daily wear and tear. Well all my cheap cheap plasticky Samsung manage this just great :p
The best of Sony Xperia z has an awesome design, but a pathetic screen and disappointing camera. The HTC One will be awesome, but will cost an arm and an leg.

Back