FS: Mobile Galaxy Nexus 5 months old, with bill and intl. warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm selling my beloved Google Galaxy Nexus which is around 5 months old, purchased from expansys-usa.com through ICC world which reached me on 22/05/2012.

As the pictures say, i have taken utmost care of this master piece, believe it or not, I have never placed the phone on a hard surface without soft cloth under it (call me crazy but this is how i take care of my belongings)

Screen guard from the 1st minute of opening the box

The phone is in absolute pristine condition with no faults, no scratches, no damages, no dents, no purple screen issue, no signal drops whatsoever, the phone looks like a 1 month old galaxy nexus used by a normal user.

This phone is eligible for 24 month Samsung USA warranty, which means godforbid should something happen, you can ship it back to the US through ICC world and get it fixed. (2k shipping charges both ways)

• Product Name: Google Galaxy Nexus
    • Expected Price: Rs 17500 Now (was 17990)
    • Shipping charges: To be shared by me and the buyer(BlueDart or any other premium logistic brand)
    • Manufacturer page URL: Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 Android Smartphone (Unlocked, 16GB) #GT-i9250 - Expansys USA The official gnex site is taken down.
    • Reason for Sale: Buying note 2.
    • Product condition: 9.9 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: ordered on 12/5/12 received on 22/5/12
    • Remaining Warranty period: 19months
    • Warranty available in: Obama's nation
    • Invoice Available: Yes

• Shipping from: Bangalore
    • Shipping to: Local buyers preferred, willing to ship outside the city too.
    • Preferred courier: Bluedart
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

If, you think the price is too high, sorry, i cannot reduce it.
If you can get it for a cheaper price elsewhere- please buy it there.
PM if you are really interested, any PM asking for a bargain will not be replied to.

Update: The phone suffered a 2ft drop from the car seat to the ground and now has slight scratch to the left corner and very negligible scratch to the right. Apart from that it is completely OK and the price is reduced to 17500Rs.
Please check the pictures here:

http://imgur.com/a/RK7iP#38QdA
I think "nazar lag gayi" :ashamed:

eBay listing can be done at an additional cost, great if you have coupons!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 242
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 227
Guys there's an update:

Update: The phone suffered a 2ft drop from the car seat to the ground and now has slight scratch to the left corner and very negligible scratch to the right. Apart from that it is completely OK and the price is reduced to 17500Rs.
Please check the pictures here:

Gnex - Imgur

I think "nazar lag gayi" :ashamed:

Man where were you guys selling Galaxy Nexus 2 months back! Would have bought it instantly. What if I sold my SOLA and bought this :eek:

I don't know how much I'll get for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back