Galaxy Nexus or Atrix HD for ~20k?

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I didn't want to make another thread for a small question.

I'm in the same dilemma, about buying a 20-25k android phone. I really like the Galaxy Nexus, but the only problem is warranty. How risky is buying phones without company warranty and with seller/dealer warranty instead? Am I absolutely screwed if my phone gets messed up, or are informal repairs reliable enough?

That's great to hear. I guess I can wait up a bit then :yes:. More patience God. But the price just seems too good to be true :23:. Just hope it turns out worth the waiting. I guess this gives a whole new twist to this thread. Move over GNex and wait up a bit.

Google has pulled the GNex from the play store. So no price cuts on that. If you want a new Nexus from the play store then one has to wait for the Nexus4. Once the reviews are good regarding the camera, build and screen there is nothing that stops a person who wants a high end phone not to buy one of them :)
http://www.androidauthority.com/gal...play-store-nexus-4-smartphone-arrives-126835/

I got it from eBay India.

46vvh.jpg

Sweeeet! How much did you get it for? and how is the battery life?

Sweeeet! How much did you get it for? and how is the battery life?

I got it for Rs. 21,700 along with a Nikon Coolpix L25 digital camera (HDFC Free Gift Promo), a really good deal if you ask me, as that camera costs 4,400 bucks.

Battery life is very good for such a large screen! Infact the screen if the best screen i have seen on any screen except the htc one x. I get around 15 hours on medium to heavy usage, with either wifi or 3g/2g on at all times.

Just so you guys know, the Atrix HD score higher in quadrant than the nexus 4, by around 100 points! :) (AHD - 5000, N4 - 4900).

Back