Galaxy Note 2 - Announcement & Discussion Thread

Balaji Ever Shine is a gurgaon based dealer, they put up in DLF Mega mall in gurgaon, If u want I can give u his contact no.

Is he a good reputed dealer selling genuine products?

It's a bit scary because we're buying a high-end phone from someone
we'll never see... and 0 feedback means even more hesitation.

Is he a good reputed dealer selling genuine products?

It's a bit scary because we're buying a high-end phone from someone
we'll never see... and 0 feedback means even more hesitation.

I dont know about his reputation, I called him up, he offered my Note 2 for 35.3k picking up from his shop in Gurgaon, sounded genuine though.

Shopclues i think takes will only pass the payment once u receive the phone.

I am not sure if it is right to do but i would personally try to see local city sellers and talk to them about local pickup and dealing outside if you want to save some money. The seller might also do this as it will save him ebay fees and shipping and all. This is if the phone is with bill and warranty.

That looks quite good and grippy on the back too. Bought it on ebay GEB. Hope I receive it as quick as you did :)

It didn't feel as grippy as it seems in the photos when actually holding it for the first 1 or 2 days. After that somehow it lost the slipperiness with usage and now it's very good.

It didn't feel as grippy as it seems in the photos when actually holding it for the first 1 or 2 days. After that somehow it lost the slipperiness with usage and now it's very good.

By the way you mentioned it took 8 days to be delivered. May I know your location, so that I can estimate how long it'll take?

Bought Samsung Galaxy No 2 from @ 33899 ( After Getting Rs 2000 /- Off ) ...Expecting the phone today ... :) . I guess its the best deal from all other websites and retail market in mumbai

Ordered Galaxy Note 2 from hs18 on 16th. No shipping information so far. :(

Also bought a screen protector and transparent case from ebay same and got it on 19th.

Back