Galaxy Note 2 - Announcement & Discussion Thread

Gr8...ur frd still u got for 28500 that too with hassles of purchasing a used phone and then exchange...and it was directly available for 27950 yesterday on tradus....:)...better deal
How do you know the amount he paid?;) FK was selling with 5% discount.. so totally he paid is 32500-5% = 30850 and 1K for C3. After 5K cashback, it was 26850. All went very smooth and completed in 3 days. After 3 days he got Note2 and after 5days he got 5K cash back.

Of-course without exchange 27800 is better deal now, but i was talking about 2 weeks back. That time 26850 is better deal![DOUBLEPOST=1371789500][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Above avoid tradus at all costs...just go to there review thread...believe me any savings from tradus is not worth it
This i agree, at least my last 2 orders were cancelled and automatically refunded :( One was ipad3 targus smart case and another one very recently for eset 1+1 anti virus software.

I got a damaged product from tradus. After a month of correspondence with customer care, they just stopped responding totally.

To top it all , I got a SMS from them saying your issue has been successfully resolved. What guts they have...

Customer care is non existent in tradus.

Any idea when we can expect the 4.3 update for the note 2.

Heard they started rolling our the 4.3 for the S3...When can we expect the same.

I just got an OTA update for around 416 MB can someone please confirm if that is the 4.4.2 update or is this something else.

guys i lost my galaxy note 1. i loved it and never planned on buying anew phone.now am forced to . is it still worth to get a note 2 or should i get something else.

Back