Galaxy Note 2 - DOA!

Hi

I bought a note 2 through ebay seller Zoomin on 8th feb 2013. Got the phone on 13 Feb. Used the phone for 2 days and there was battery drain. Did the normal checks but still the battery drain was increasing like hell to the state wherein fully charged mobile went down to 50% in an hour.

Took it to Samsung service center where they declared failing motherboard . They wouldnt give DOA as it was past 7 days from date of billing and the 7 days were lost in transit. Theuy advised repairs i.e. change of motherboard.

I contacted higher ebay officials as Zoomin was not responding and even blacklisted my phone number. Got a call from ebay claims wherein first they expressed their inability to do anything as product carries manufacturer warranty but later said they would get back to me.

Have neither heard from Zoomin nor ebay though I contacted top ebay officials.

Please advise. What are my options now. I am totally horrified at Zoomin and ebay.

How are 7 days lost in transit when good of this value are sent by courier and reach next day ????

Why not report to EOW that they are cheating you, and I notice you paid through CC, they the hell dont you call your CC company and put a stop to the payment citing sale of defective goods and cheating, and everything else you can think of ? Damn what do you think CC is .. pay and gone ?Hell you can question it upto 60 days.

How much money did you save on this ??? I can never understand why people risk 1000's to save a few 100's on electronics in India, especially with unknown people.

Back