Budget Above 25K Galaxy Note 3 or LG G2?

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All,

So I been looking to get a new phone. Not confirmed though. Want to see the Nexus 5. But then again, Nexus 5 will be like a average phone like nexus 4. So.. Not so excited about that either.

My current phone is a nexus 4 8GB.

Which one should i go for?

About Note 3, I heard that phone will be region locked. Is it confirmed? I need the phone to be usable in India, US and Europe. And does india get the Snapdragon 800? Or the other one? best deal i can get?

Is the G2(Almost Nexus 5) worth it? or just get the s4? but its like 6 month old now. So.. :D

Let me know.

Thanks.

Usage. True, I dont know. But yea, iwhen i go back to US, will get the Note 3. Till then Nexus 4 with me. Will sell it there or give this to someone here before i go.

i personally will never buy samsung again .... all they do is make new products every 3 months and ditch support , cheat benchmarks , lag , super fugly builds for flagships .....
i used to think apple is way over priced but considering samsung sells their shit @40-50k iphone is cheap

Guys!!!
I think the N9005 (The one with S800 4K Video) is already available in India. Samsung guys said its a silent launch. To confirm that, I just visited Croma in phoenix mall, bangalore, nad to my surprise I did find the same. tried even the 4K recording.
I think, If I'm not wrong, the model is available here...

Guys!!!
I think the N9005 (The one with S800 4K Video) is already available in India. Samsung guys said its a silent launch. To confirm that, I just visited Croma in phoenix mall, bangalore, nad to my surprise I did find the same. tried even the 4K recording.

The demo models are all N9005, but when you actually purchase the phone you get the Exynos one.

Guys!!!
That is superb news.

Edit:...aaah crap

Back