Galaxy S/ HTC desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy an used Galaxy S(1st preference), HTC desire(2nd preference), either of these phones with atleast 7-8 months Indian warranty remaining.

I stay in Bangalore and it would be great if you're from Bangalore, I dont mind paying for the shipping for other state members.

Please quote your prices :)

Please note that my max budget is 21k.

Max budget = 21k, you're posting something for 10k more. Please don't threadcrap.

@TECHHEAD ITS FOR THE THREAD OWNER TO DECIDE WHATS CRAP OR NOT . YOU SHOULD NOT EDIT MY POST CAUSE HE HAD ASKED ME FOR THE GALAXY S VIA PM YESTERDAY SO I OFFERED HIM THE DESIRE HD WHICH IS A MUCH BETTER PHONE . AND I AM WRITING THIS IN BOLD ON PURPOSE .IF U READ CAREFULLY HTC DESIRE IS HIS SECOND PREFERENCE

khanvis2009 said:
Max budget = 21k, you're posting something for 10k more. Please don't threadcrap.

@TECHHEAD ITS FOR THE THREAD OWNER TO DECIDE WHATS CRAP OR NOT . YOU SHOULD NOT EDIT MY POST CAUSE HE HAD ASKED ME FOR THE GALAXY S VIA PM YESTERDAY SO I OFFERED HIM THE DESIRE HD WHICH IS A MUCH BETTER PHONE . AND I AM WRITING THIS IN BOLD ON PURPOSE .IF U READ CAREFULLY HTC DESIRE IS HIS SECOND PREFERENCE
well then, you should have PMed him back. Please do NOT use this forum as a proxy for your dealership ambitions.

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back