User Review Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Short Feedback

2-3 Days back, in this thread, there was ask for a good tablet and it had to be android only. From the discussions there, I felt the Samsung Tab A7 10.4 Inch would have been good fit for my son's online classes as we wanted a device with loud sound.

Reasons I bought this device and that too without much research...

1. 10+ Inch screen as that was requirement
2. Stereo speakers and very loud too. We don't want to use headphones for zoom classes and bluetooth speakers was causing echo in our old tablet.
3. Front Camera placement is great compared to many tablets and iPads. Looking into video call is more natural when using tablet.
4. Videos are crisp and nice on big screen. Bezels are smaller than my Fire HD 10 which are pros for many but that means less holding area so I am sort of neutral on that front.

I have used too less to rate any cons and I have more preference for my iPad so naturally experience on this isn't as great as iPad. For some reason, in videos, I see slight stutter which is not something I would expect. In fact I don't see the stutter for same video on my older Fire HD 10.
Still if this works well for zoom sessions, we are ok. I am yet to use the tablet for my purposes of watching TV shows which once I do will give more insights.
For now the tablet feels snappy.

Tagging @girish925
Not a con or anything but something i observed. I usually download episodes on netflix and do this on my iPad 8th Gen, iPhone 6S, Fire HD 10 and now tried on this Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4.
Same episode and higher quality chosen everywhere and in all devices and in all the devices except the Galaxy Tab, the size of episode was 500+ MB but only in Tab a7, it was 400MB.

Last edited:
Back