Galaxy y from shopping .indiatimes.com ?

sam000

Adept
Here is the link :

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobi...ree-screen-guard-worth-rs-349/25014/p_B927275

they are giving this mobile for 6.7K after some coupon and they seem to have no COD option to my pincode ...so can i pay them through net banking? are they a reliable site ?

also is this a good mobile if i have a budget of 7K ? this phone is for my sister and i have no idea about phones at this range as i only have a 1.6K samsung mobile
<

India Times has a bad record of not delivering goods on time you can check on their Facebook page to see how many customers are complaining, so you may like to avoid them for anything.

For your budget I would suggest you to consider HTC Explorer and it should cost around 7.5K.

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

i had purchased this phone for Rs.6519/- from seventymm.com(Got a coupon from a friend via email)

seventymm has a bad record for its product delivery inspite of that i took the risk and after placing the order i recieved the phone in 3 days
yahoo.gif
i was surprised as in my email i was told that the delivery will take atleast 15days i was lucky to be one of the few who recieved delivery so quick and the phone is very good and i am enjoying it
tongu23e.gif

Back