Game-4u.com or flipkart.com?

abhisheak

Disciple
i want to preorder fifa 13 for pc
i want to know which of these two site Game-4u.com or flipkart.com is better for buying pc game ?
i will be using cod payment method?

You may wanna re-think. g4u is providing very nice freebie Tshirt with FIFA 13, that's worth a look. Check out more : Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games | Gaming Consoles & Accessories| PC Console and Accessories | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |PC Games |FIFA 13

If you are skeptical about ordering directly from website, go to IVG. They are registered vendors there for years. and order it from there.

But If you are not interested in freebie, definitely order from FK. nothing matches their delivery time.

EDIT: G4U also accepts COD.

my personal choice for games shopping anyday is prashaant from Pune, or intencity.in. He is also registered vendor at IVG, and was a registered vender here too. Very nice delivery times and pricing too.

exactly, Milestone distributes EA games in India and FIFA is going to get delivered the fastest through game4u since they will get it first + the t-shirt + their delivery is comparable to FK.

Game4u is owned by Milestone. The official distributors of quite a few games in India. Order with confidence.

P.S the website address is Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games, PS3 Games, Xbox 360 Games in India | Buy PSP Games | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. and not game-4u.com

Hey flipkart is one of the most over priced and over rated sites rite now.

GAme4u now is the best video game related online shopping site out there,who provide nice deals and freebies !

Well telling from my personal experience.
Flipkart is a good site if the product is available, or listed as in stock.
For pre-orders, its a strict no-no.
They always goof up pre-orders, and you never get them on time(sometimes upto 10 days after the launch). Havent tried G4U till now, so cant say.

Back