Game of Thrones

Game-of-Thrones-1.jpg

we want your pic on the chair with a similar pose.the sword is mandatory.

Congrats , few ppl understand the importance of health . 65 K is nothing compared to price of your back or spinal cord . Excellent choice.The built quality , it should last a life time . Did you check out haworth ?

Congrats , few ppl understand the importance of health . 65 K is nothing compared to price of your back or spinal cord . Excellent choice.The built quality , it should last a life time . Did you check out haworth ?

That's what I figured. Considering an average of 3 hours a day spent in the chair (that is a conservative estimate, counting weekends), that is a 1000 hours a year. The chair should last 12 years at the minimum (12 year warranty). And if I do decide to sell it, I can expect to get back 65-75 percent of the original cost back quite easily.

I did look at a few other chairs (Haworth Zody, Steelcase Leap ,Humanscale Freedom, Herman Miller Aeron) but preferred the Embody to those. The Steelcase Leap was pretty good except for the slight forward tilt to the base that I disliked. The Embody's fabric is a nice balance between cushion and mesh.

Back