Game Suggestion Please..

Altair

Skilled
Nov 28, 2010
Chandigarh
Ended with All Splinter Cell Series:Awesome but Conviction was not upto my expectations.
And @chaqli- You were right man Darksiders was way too awesome..before i was thinking of leaving the game as it is and now i cant wait to play the 2nd one :p
@Amandeep-The Saboteur was the best. Stealth,gamplay,combats everything i liked plus Open'world game so it was the best. :D Thanks.

So um ended with most of the games suggested. Also Bulletstorm was fun. Any more suggestion? I am bored these days.

Altair

Skilled
Nov 28, 2010
Chandigarh
Fable and Witcher are RPG's : I ended DA I,Awakening and then II. :D But cannot handle Another. The 3 of them took me almost 70-80 hours. So No to RPG.

As far as Gray Matter is concerned the rating are not that good. Well will see what other member's can suggest. :)

Btw I also Ended GTA IV recently :D I did not tried BOTG and TLAD Epsiodes. How are they? Should I go for them?

Suggest me Games with a Kick-Ass Storyline.

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
And you still haven't played the greatest game of this generation? Mass Effect 1/2 ? Trust me, I was not even into the space sci-fi genre and was really avoiding playing Mass effect but once Istarted playing it, I wasn't able to put it down. It was everything I always wanted from a game. A great story, great graphics, cinematic presentation and some very solid gameplay mechanics. Its an RPG allright, but its much more focused than DA or fallout and hence it feels almost like a third person shooter. Its also not very long, if you avoid the side quests, it will take you only 20 hours to finish the main storyline of each game. You really are missing a true gem of this generation if you haven't played this series yet.

I also do not see Blood Money on your list but since its a little old now, I am assuming you have already played it? If not, then don't even think twice, if you liked splinter cell, you're gonna love this. You can also try Episodes from Liberty city, the story is not as good as GTA IV but the gameplay and mission varieties are better.

Another game you absolutely must play is Dead Rising 2. Don't think of it as a horror game, simply put, its the most fun you're going to have in a game if smashing things is your style. Also give Dead space 1 & 2 a try, both great games.

The Witcher 2 is another latest game that is worth your time.

Altair

Skilled
Nov 28, 2010
Chandigarh
I was thinking of starting with Mass Effect but dropped the idea because of its RPG Genre. I know how good the game is, i have read many reviews. I will give this a try then. :)

I have played every Hitman Game so far and blood Money was awesome.. I will play Episodes from Liberty City Later then. I am not at all into horror type games last i played was Amnesia and that game scared the hell out of me. Played it in full room darkness + 5.1 Surround :D and which i still have'nt completed :ashamed:. so NO to horror games.

Also is Witcher's gameplay somewhat type of Dragon Age Series?

Right now i am going for Mass Effect Then. Thanks Bluffmaster. :)

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
^Avoid Witcher 2 as you have just completed Dragon age. I think thats enough medieval sh*t for now. :p Dragon age on PC uses the classic point and click interface while witcher is more like a third person hack and slash. Its a great game, but if you want a change of mood and setting better start with Mass Effect. Also, no matter what the reviews or anyone says, please DO NOT skip Mass Effect 1. If you haven't completed Mass Effect 1, the journey of Mass Effect 2 will not have the same impact. Also, Mass Effect 1 is a great game in its own right. Sure, ME 2 is better but ME 1 is by no means inferior. Infact, personally I feel ME1 had a more epic story than ME 2. Best of luck. :D

BTW, Dead Rising 2 is not a horror game. Even I dislike the zombie genre but playing this one is just insane fun.

Altair

Skilled
Nov 28, 2010
Chandigarh
@Bluffmaster: I Started with Mass Effect. The game is GOOD and the graphics too...as far as the story is concerned. Me Likey :D and this game has some kind of 3rd Person feel which i think is not the RPG type like Dragon Age type.(Have'nt played much RPG's Dragon Age Series are the only RPG's Ive played. :p ) Well thanks for the Suggestion I am really into this game..!!

@manmeet005: I'm 18 not 8..!

nanoneo

Adept
Jul 21, 2009
Perhaps I missed it, but no one seems to have mentioned Just Cause 2. It's the best free roaming game I've ever played. The open world is massive and varied. From snow capped mountains to the desert. An of course nothing beats free falling a 100 m, opening your chute and raining death from above.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
Altair said:
@Bluffmaster: I Started with Mass Effect. The game is GOOD and the graphics too...as far as the story is concerned. Me Likey :D and this game has some kind of 3rd Person feel which i think is not the RPG type like Dragon Age type.(Have'nt played much RPG's Dragon Age Series are the only RPG's Ive played. :p ) Well thanks for the Suggestion I am really into this game..!!

@manmeet005: I'm 18 not 8..!

You really need to give the Witcher 2 a shot then, superb story and decisions which actually reflect a change on the story.

Altair

Skilled
Nov 28, 2010
Chandigarh
^^I'll try Witcher 2 after ME2. I'm just about to complete ME1. :D btw do i need to play witcher 1 in order to play 2? and whats the playtime of witcher. If its like that of dragon age then i'll avoid playing the game. :no:

Also I love Open-world game is Just cause 2 a good game? should i try it?

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Altair said:
^^I'll try Witcher 2 after ME2. I'm just about to complete ME1. :D btw do i need to play witcher 1 in order to play 2? and whats the playtime of witcher. If its like that of dragon age then i'll avoid playing the game. :no:

So, how are you liking Mass Effect 1? Is it better than what you were expecting? Also, now that you have played ME 1 , you're gonna get blown away by ME 2, it improves upon every aspect of ME1. Also, bear in mind the decisions you make in ME1 will impact the story of ME2 directly should you decide to carry forward your ME1 saved game to ME2. About Just Cause 2, personally I hated the game. Uninstalled it after 3 hours into it.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
Altair said:

No you do not need to play The Witcher 1 to get into the Witcher 2, but like a pure bred RPG that it is, if you carry over the saved games from 1 --> 2, different factions will view you differently.

The only issue with the Witcher is at the end of the game you have this hollow feeling that I should have played it a little slower :bleh:, apart from that its one hell of a journey.

Shubham1401

Adept
Jan 10, 2011
After reading your first post I can easily recommend you Just cause 2. Lots to explore but the campaign was very short!