Game suggestions for me.

automata said:
i recommend call of duty

fear

halflife2

Fear could not run 1280x1024 all high AA AF maxed and softshadows disabled on my old 1800XT and opty @ 2.4

max eyecandy res was 1280x960..would be interesting to see hw FX5200 runs..

sandy453 said:
no need to laugh .I am saying this because I have played crysis on FX 5200.get

ur facts right before commenting on others .

You have played Crysis?...Is there demo out...whats fps you got...

Battlefield 2 runs on my system at low settings so I am not sure about battlefield 2142.

I've noticed that some are simply making fun of the fact that sandy commented about crysis. I would request the other members to stop it. I wouldn't like anyone to be offended.

prabs said:
Hey vij congratualations you own a 8800 gts. I heard a lot of good stuff about the card. I can't praise you enough. I suppose you live on crap like this right! Every one telling you that your rig is one of the best. You don't have to make anyone look small bro. 'cause I am happy with what I've got and am pretty sure so is sandy453 so stop your sarcasm 'cause I don't see no irony.

As for 5200 fx people might look down upon it, but the fact is it still delivers.

relax brother...

Well when someone says crysis is playable on FX5200 it would make anyone laugh...its NOT a case of "my card better than urs"...

sandy453 said:

wait wtf....crysis's demo is out? :S
or is that the MP beta? and it ran on a Fx5200 :O ? liar liar :p

@vij : you made such a big thing of such a small issue . Lot of free time . :bleh: .

My bad .Got confused . :p . I am waiting so badly for that game that whenever I think of a crytek game ,I can think of only crysis . :ashamed:.

MODS Please change the crysis to FARCRY.

You make a false statement and then throw in crap like this

sandy453 said:

Next time get your facts right before patronizing people...

btw I didnt make a big issue...I just asked where u got the demo and what fps u got :bleh:

Back