FS: Others Gamesir G8 (brand new) and Gamesir G8+(sparingly used).

marsweeed

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Jhunjhunu
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Sep 1, 2024
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
none
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
not needed
Sealed pack Gamesir G8. Never used and opened except to post here. Received both of them around first week of sept. G8 has been sitting in it's box forever since.
Asking price: 6500

I have used G8+ for exactly 3 days in the past month, so usage is extremely minimal there as well.
Asking price: 7000

Attachments

• IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3094.jpg
    IMG_3094.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3095.jpg
    IMG_3095.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3091.jpg
    IMG_3091.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3092.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3096.jpg
    IMG_3096.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3097.jpg
    IMG_3097.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 101
If you would have posted this earlier, I might have gone for the G8+ (at a lower price though since it is around $62). Overall, probably the best telescopic controller, though it doesn't stretch to include bigger tablets and the mod to do so is a bit dicey. Anyway, I went for the BSP D8 Pro for $25 as I don't see myself using it that much and will have to live with it for a while. GLWS!

If you would have posted this earlier, I might have gone for the G8+ (at a lower price though since it is around $62). Overall, probably the best telescopic controller, though it doesn't stretch to include bigger tablets and the mod to do so is a bit dicey. Anyway, I went for the BSP D8 Pro for $25 as I don't see myself using it that much and will have to live with it for a while. GLWS!
G8+ just for $62, where bro? I wish i knew of it sooner as well if that's true.
I haven't tried the mod myself, but looking at videos i find it is the like the easiest mod one could do to fit in larger tablets in the g8+. for regular g8, you need to clip the pins, which i think is not for faint-hearted people i guess lol, including me. I too was looking to buy the D8 pro once. It is a good controller as well.

G8+ just for $62, where bro? I wish i knew of it sooner as well if that's true.
I haven't tried the mod myself, but looking at videos i find it is the like the easiest mod one could do to fit in larger tablets in the g8+. for regular g8, you need to clip the pins, which i think is not for faint-hearted people i guess lol, including me. I too was looking to buy the D8 pro once. It is a good controller as well.
I was looking for it during the last AliExpress sale. The G8+ was $62 on the GameSir official store, not counting the AliExpress coupons like $10 off on $69. Of course, there are additional charges involved in getting this thing to India, so hopefully you can find someone purchasing it at the right price.

I was looking for it during the last AliExpress sale. The G8+ was $62 on the GameSir official store, not counting the AliExpress coupons like $10 off on $69. Of course, there are additional charges involved in getting this thing to India, so hopefully you can find someone purchasing it at the right price.
ohh damn it was a sale price. you almost gave me a heart ache dude :D. but yeah i wasn't paying much attention to aliexpress sales since getting stuff from them is not easy.

Back