Budget 71-90K Gaming build with second hand GPU

Also, is it fine ordering the parts from PCStudio and MDComputers separately or should I buy from a single store?
I would recommend single store. Most of the online stores (excluding prime abgb as far as I recall) have a 3day testing period for DOA returns (prime has 7 days). If your shipment from either of the 2 stores is delayed, you get less build and test time within the return window.

MD
1721041389253.png

PCS
1721041428492.png

I would recommend single store. Most of the online stores (excluding prime abgb as far as I recall) have a 3day testing period for DOA returns (prime has 7 days). If your shipment from either of the 2 stores is delayed, you get less build and test time within the return window.

MD
View attachment 201487

PCS
View attachment 201488
Noted. The whole build from MDComputers is coming out to be +800 INR vs MD + PCS. Is that worth it? For the whole build, I'm guaranteed to recieve all the parts together, right? And I'll also get the whole 7 day complete PC set protection as well?

Also, fyi, I live 1 hour away from Nehru place so is it worth going over there to get all the components instead? Would it be cheaper or safer? I'm also not sure if I'm really ready for building the PC all by myself so I'm considering getting it built in Nehru Place itself. Thoughts?

Also, fyi, I live 1 hour away from Nehru place so is it worth going over there to get all the components instead? Would it be cheaper or safer? I'm also not sure if I'm really ready for building the PC all by myself so I'm considering getting it built in Nehru Place itself. Thoughts?
It's worth going to Nehru place and getting it done.

Noted. The whole build from MDComputers is coming out to be +800 INR vs MD + PCS. Is that worth it? For the whole build, I'm guaranteed to recieve all the parts together, right? And I'll also get the whole 7 day complete PC set protection as well?
I'd say yes for the 800, but I'm pretty sure the 7 days is for their prebuilts. You can just email them and confirm.
I'm also not sure if I'm really ready for building the PC all by myself so I'm considering getting it built in Nehru Place itself. Thoughts?
Personally, I hate those places. Bunch of hacks trying to sell you what gets them more margin, not what you want to buy. Watch some PC build guides/tutorials on YT (LTT has a good one) and if you don't feel comfortable look into NP.

I'd say yes for the 800, but I'm pretty sure the 7 days is for their prebuilts. You can just email them and confirm.

Personally, I hate those places. Bunch of hacks trying to sell you what gets them more margin, not what you want to buy. Watch some PC build guides/tutorials on YT (LTT has a good one) and if you don't feel comfortable look into NP.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Already watched a few pc building videos so I'm more confident now and also bought the necessary tools so I can't change my mind lol

Back