Gaming laptop -Budget around 2000$

sumatrix

Skilled
HI i am looking for a laptop for my bro who is in Denmark.

Looking to buy between the Asus G75 or the Dell alienware M17x.

So which is better of the two considering the build quality and performance.

Budget is around 2000 $,will be buying from ebay.uk or ebay.com and will be getting it shipped to Denmark for around

100-150$.

Or if anybody knows a good deal in Denmark or Dubai airport then i can ask someone who is traveling to Denmark to buy it at

Dubai airport and get it to my bro.

Looking for a core i7, 8gb ddr3, 1Tb and GTX670M.

Also is GTX660M good enough to game at high resolutions or is GTX 670 or 680 required??

Hmmm also saw two more lappies from samsung and toshiba- the qosmio range.

any experience regarding the same??

the sammy had a core i7 3rd gen with 12gb ram and a gtx 670m

ALPHA17 JuGGa do help

I will say why are you spending so much on a "gaming" laptop? Instead get a desktop in 1000$, and a good mainstream laptop with rest money.

I will say why are you spending so much on a "gaming" laptop? Instead get a desktop in 1000$, and a good mainstream laptop with rest money.

As i said its for my bro who is in Denmark an will be moving around quite a bit.

Cant carry a desktop around you see.:bleh:

+1 krugur
That one is beast from MSI. Its raid 0 with two SSD will give you a boost of 800MB/s storage speed with good GPU.
Only cons with that kinda config in any brand, this is going to be heavy. But u r looking for desktop config in laptop so that should not matter!! ;)

any idea about samsung laptops , the models with core i7 and gtx660/670 ones??

Yes, Samsung NP700G7C has one with GTX 675M GPU, But is yet to released in India.

Series 7 17.3? Notebook

I cannot understand why this company do not release the best of the product in Indian too like the other part of the world. We too have potential buyers, provided we get good build first. I feel that there should be a debate on this topic in TE.

Hmm guess there are too many debates running on the same topic although its mostly about alienware and asus.

Will try to check the pricing of the sammy laptop in europe.

I would recommend staying away from toshiba qosmio range as they are not so gud as gaming laptops.
Sammy has just come into the gaming laptop scene and is a bit costly compare to the others for the same spec.
Asus, Alienware, MSI, Force, Sager are the prime time players along with some others too like Schenker and Medion.

finally decided to go for a laptop buy in india instead of the hassles of getting it from US or europe.

trying to find a good deal in bangalore or online.

most of the laptops selling online are restricted to the GT series gfx cards .

so i think then only option are the shops in bangalore.

got a quote from a member called havoknation here too.

rdst_1

Bro decided to buy one in denmark itself.

the g75vw full hd 17 inch,1tb,12gb ram with gtx 660 is costig 11000 danish kroner.

also he might get 20% tax rebate.so that works out to a very good deal

Back