Budget 41-50k Gaming Laptop for 40-50k

hey guys i have got a budget for around 40-50k and i am planning on buying a laptop mainly for playing gta v and watchdogs... should i buy a laptop and connect it to my 40 inches ledtv and use it or do you guys suggest i get a pc and connect it to my tv and use it for gaming and if i connect my laptop for 12 hours daily to my led tv will it be any problem to my laptop... if not please sugest me any good laptop in 50k

i also need portability so i will have to get a budget tablet for that will i have any problems if i connect my laptop to tv via hdmi for a long period if not i think i should go for a laptop

Connecting a laptop to your TV for long hours is not a big deal. The bigger problem is whether your laptop will handle games. What res is your 40" TV - 720p or 1080p? Whatever you spend on your laptop for gaming, a desktop can easily manage for half the cost and with added flexibility to upgrade when new games are out. Or you could get a console and spend the rest on a basic budget non-gaming laptop.

even i thought that but my parents will not allow that i even told them that i am earning now and i think i can afford to get a ps3 but my dad dosent allow me to get one he says he will give it away for free to the neighbour hood kids if he sees one in our house and i cannout use it in my bedroom cause i dont have a tv.. and my tv in my living room is full hd 1080p

While there are notebook pc's available in your price range, most with Nvidia GT740 m GPU, the performance level is not satisfactory for gaming.
Also most of the notebooks have a 4th gen core i5 processor 4200u which is again tuned for efficiency.

So as others suggested either go for a desktop or you will have to increase your budget significantly and go for a proper gaming laptop.
Normal notebooks are not meant for intense gaming. So either pump up for something like Lenevo Y510p

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-idea...=b_1&ref=a1c91d20-6c61-4659-b3e2-402eafa7f68c

or go for a desktop...
If you stick to the budget, there is a HP model called HP N201 TX, available for 40k-41k if you look around.
I am using it right now,and it is great to play 2010-2011 games at max settings. But do have realistic expectations. Laptops in this range make Far cry 3 look ugly and that is not a proper way to play a game.

so your options are : A desktop, A ps3 console, a mulitimedia notebook with a bit of gaming prowess...

Your need speaks out for a desktop. If you need portability, get a small form factor cabinet. Go to a good PC hardware shop and look for the smallest cabinet which can accomodate a PCIx card. SFF cabinets usually don't accomodate a PCI slot but I guess these days some hybrid optimally shaped cabinets are made which do not have a big footprint. You need not get the monitor as you plan to use the PC with the TV almost always connected.
The desktop will cost less than half and perform much better. Constant heating of a laptop (which I presume you will use with the lid closed when connected to the TV) during gaming will be detrimental in the long run.

Laptop for gaming purpose is not preferable dude. Use a desktop, the best way to enjoy your games, though its not portable,but the feelings are pure..
Their are many online stores like flipkart , Croma, Amazon where you will get good choices to select your desire gaming pc

Back