Budget 71-90K Gaming Laptop for casual gaming and office work

Aydi12play

Recruit
Hi,

I have a MSI laptop since 5 years. Wanted to replace it with a new laptop. What are my possible option to buy laptop within 90k INR. Major points that I need to consider.
1. Battery life
2. intel i7 or above

Thanks a lot in advance,
Aydi12play

Hi,

I have a MSI laptop since 5 years. Wanted to replace it with a new laptop. What are my possible option to buy laptop within 90k INR. Major points that I need to consider.
1. Battery life
2. intel i7 or above

Thanks a lot in advance,
Aydi12play
I highly doubt that you can get an i7 based gaming laptop with good battery life. There is a Lenovo Legion 5 available for 94K with 11800H, and RTX 3050 but it does not have good battery life.

Hi,

1. Battery life
2. intel i7 or above

Thanks a lot in advance,
Aydi12play
gaming laptops & battery life normally don't go together.

have a look at Zephyrus G14

If u play older title and compromise on fps then vivobook oled and lenovo ideapad 5 pro other asus zephyrus may be a nice option. Cant find any gaming reviews for them but they should be able to play older title at 1080p low to medium at least or you could waut for the rdna2 based apu laptops to launch in india

Back