Budget 51-70k Gaming laptop from Malaysia

Did u tried here in India first? You need to pay import duty fees which could be 40% of your item value, this is excluding the custom clearance hussles

The last gaming laptop I got was Dell Inspiron 8 yrs back. I don't much about what laptops that are good for gaming these days. Going to Malaysia mid June, so can buy it there, assuming it will be cheaper there.

The last gaming laptop I got was Dell Inspiron 8 yrs back. I don't much about what laptops that are good for gaming these days. Going to Malaysia mid June, so can buy it there, assuming it will be cheaper there.
look for one that gives international warranty.
Beside until the price difference is huge it is not worth it to get from abroad.

better pay here a little extra and get peace of mind.
Gaming laptops price keeps dropping rapidly. It can be possible that you may actually get it cheaper here( Not sure of prices in Malaysia ) but one time Dubai was go to destination to get cheap electronics but most people here and my own experience recently feels India is almost at par with Dubai/UAE now if not better.

Try to get something that is worth the trouble to get it from abroad.

The only place I feel is still cheap for most electronics and other stuff is still USA.
Ofcourse there are times when you are at right place( any country) at right time and manage to grab a fantastic deal there during some sale.

last one was from USA and is still working. still feel I should wait for someone to get it from there. having checked the prices in Malaysia, doesn't feel like it is worth it as there is not much difference.
Any suggestions if I'm getting it from USA?

last one was from USA and is still working. still feel I should wait for someone to get it from there. having checked the prices in Malaysia, doesn't feel like it is worth it as there is not much difference.
Any suggestions if I'm getting it from USA?
USA check slickdeals for good offers.
I think there is store named microcenter retail chain that has always great deals going.

Rest i think others can guide you better with gaming laptops in USA.

If it was me and just wanted a laptop for mostly gaming only...would not have invested so much. It is poor investment specially with gaming consoles and game passes coming out much cheaper option but then if the use was only for gaming.

Well actually.. gaming is one of the needs. I also run a media server-Jellyfin on my laptop and watch movies on TV as a client. So better processor/RAM is not a bad idea. Besides I need a new laptop as old one is giving problems now.

Do you have any preference over the GPU? Like 3050/3060/3070?
No preference. Just any laptop which I should not be required to upgrade any time soon.
This is my current laptop:
Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop (6th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-6300HQ Processor up to 3.2GHz, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M, Windows 10)
I added 8gb RAM and 1TB HD to this.

GIGABYTE G5 KD-52IN123SE with 15.6" FHD 144Hz, Intel 11th Gen i5-11400H,Nvidia RTX 3060 6G Gaming Laptop (16GB DDR4 Memory/Windows 11 Home/64bit + Office 365 / Gen4 512 GB SSD Black) https://amzn.eu/d/8wBBPA8

Something similar should help you.. you can get this and few such from Amazon India.. there are RTX3070 versions which are bit costly but those can go for 2-3 yr on the GPU side

Back