Budget 71-90K Gaming Laptop or rig ?

Oh, right. I forgot the context of this thread.
I'm kinda surprised that it didn't work out cheaper than India. I got my PC last week for a similar price. I had a quote for 12th gen i5 12400F and Gigabyte DS3H AX for the exact same price with a Zotac 3060.

I hope you've removed the plastic covering on the cabinet, because the fans will be useless with it on.

Oh, right. I forgot the context of this thread.
I'm kinda surprised that it didn't work out cheaper than India. I got my PC last week for a similar price. I had a quote for 12th gen i5 12400F and Gigabyte DS3H AX for the exact same price with a Zotac 3060.

I hope you've removed the plastic covering on the cabinet, because the fans will be useless with it on.
I guess few components are cheaper but not much due to recent price hike. Also sellers taking advantage of the same. Yes got the plastics off.

Congrats on the purchase!
Arent you worried by some components being in warranty when you come back or is that something no that important?

Thanks !
Warranty seems to be valid till one year so i got enough time until it get home. Usually most of the components start giving problems usually after a year as though its programmed that way haha.

Back