PC Peripherals gaming mouse rma/upgrade

devagya

Disciple
hello, i have a few questions

i have owned logitech g402 wired mouse for a year or so and it has worked great, but its feet are starting to wear, left click does double click sometimes and middle click doesn't work at times. it is still in warranty.

can i get a repair/RMA for this? if yes, what is the process

also im looking for an upgrade,

g402 is a bit heavy and big for my hands also its cable gets stuck as i play on low dpi
i was looking at g304 which is wireless and smaller ig

is this good and are there any other recommendations, budget is around 3k

thanks

Last edited:
hello, i have a few questions

i have owned logitech g403 wired mouse for a year or so and it has worked great, but its feet are starting to wear, left click does double click sometimes and middle click doesn't work at times. it is still in warranty.

can i get a repair/RMA for this? if yes, what is the process

also im looking for an upgrade,

g403 is a bit heavy and big for my hands also its cable gets stuck as i play on low dpi
i was looking at g304 which is wireless and smaller ig

is this good and are there any other recommendations, budget is around 3k

thanks
If it's double clicking, you can RMA it, tho it'll be better if you can get those issues on video before proceeding.

As for procedure, it would be best to contact Rashi peripherals (they're the importers of Logitech) and ask them about it.

I've been using G304 Lightspeed as my main mouses for last six months and if G403 is heavy for you, you may not like G304. G304 weighs about 99G. If the weight of G304 isn't going to bother you, it's a really great mouse for the price! There's no hassle of recharging since it works on AA battery and you can reduce its weight even further by some light modding. I usually play at 800 DPI and I've had no problems whatsoever since the purchase. I'm using it along with two other wireless mouse and there's no interference or cut off either.

If you can wait couple of months, Meckeys is working with Pc gaming race (makers of model O) to bring Model O Wireless in India. It is lightweight (69g) and wireless.

If not, Logitech G102/103 (same shape as 304 but wired), Razer Viper mini are great alternatives (small and lightweight). There's cooler master MM710/711 too but they have honeycomb mesh to reduce weight, of that doesn't bothers you, they're certainly great mouses! (Both viper mini and CM MM710/711 cost around 4-4.5K). Keep in mind, other than Viper mini, all of them are ambidextrous.

You can always watch multiple reviews and decide which one you want. Rocket Jump ninja is a great channel for mouse reviews.

Last edited:
If it's double clicking, you can RMA it, tho it'll be better if you can get those issues on video before proceeding.

As for procedure, it would be best to contact Rashi peripherals (they're the importers of Logitech) and ask them about it.

I've been using G304 Lightspeed as my main mouses for last six months and if G403 is heavy for you, you may not like G304. G304 weighs about 99G. If the weight of G304 isn't going to bother you, it's a really great mouse for the price! There's no hassle of recharging since it works on AA battery and you can reduce its weight even further by some light modding. I usually play at 800 DPI and I've had no problems whatsoever since the purchase. I'm using it along with two other wireless mouse and there's no interference or cut off either.

If you can wait couple of months, Meckeys is working with Pc gaming race (makers of model O) to bring Model O Wireless in India. It is lightweight (69g) and wireless.

If not, Logitech G102/103 (same shape as 304 but wired), Razer Viper mini are great alternatives (small and lightweight). There's cooler master MM710/711 too but they have honeycomb mesh to reduce weight, of that doesn't bothers you, they're certainly great mouses! (Both viper mini and CM MM710/711 cost around 4-4.5K). Keep in mind, other than Viper mini, all of them are ambidextrous.

You can always watch multiple reviews and decide which one you want. Rocket Jump ninja is a great channel for mouse reviews.
sorry for my mistake, i wrote g403 instead of g402.
this is the one i have-
16021046038023087335415910647385.jpg

edited: g403 to g402

RMA eligibility and procedure is still the same.

Only thing that changes is G304 will be slightly lighter and smaller than G402 and wireless, you probably will like it in this case.

My recommendations stay the same, they're all great and smaller than G402.

Of you do decide to get G304, get it from vedant computers, they have it at lowest price compared to other sites (2.5K vs 3K)

I gave my Logitech g102 twice for the double click issue. Logitech mouses usually comes with 2 year warranty. Just visit the local Logitech collection center and give them your mouse. They will send a replacement within a week from their warehouse.

I have Logitech G304 and it's great. Slightly on smaller side, so if you have smaller hands it will be a great option, coupled with Lithium ion battery weight is very less and despite being wireless there is no lag.

i did buy g304 in the sale last month for 2500, its been great, no double click problem so far, my hands are not that small but i dont grip with palm anyways, i have a hybrid grip(somewhat claw and i use middle finger to scroll), i find it ok with AA battery, but will use the AAA battery hack sometime in future

Any suggestions for good mouse for office usage? I have coolermaster and i am facing this very weird double click issue
Any generic mouse is more than enough for office use unless you're going to use it for gaming/other work.

i did buy g304 in the sale last month for 2500, its been great, no double click problem so far, my hands are not that small but i dont grip with palm anyways, i have a hybrid grip(somewhat claw and i use middle finger to scroll), i find it ok with AA battery, but will use the AAA battery hack sometime in future
If you need a AAA to AA adapter, let me know. I have many of them laying unused.

Back