1,764​
Zotac RTX3060
39,294​
Deepcool Matresx 30 SI
2,242​
Deepcool PM650D
5,015​
Total

Prices were slightly lower at MAC IT World, but I eventually decided to get from cassette world as Mac was not able to provide exactly what I wanted and I wanted to avoid the hassle of getting from multiple stores.

They took a couple of hours to assemble and they installed some random software (just 4-5 small ones like Nitro Pro, Windows PC Health check, etc.) which I'll now have to remove. I had given them my own SSD since I already had one to spare. Once assembled, they let me use it with their own monitor (since I didn't buy one). I installed CPU-Z, GPU-Z, and Crystal disk info and checked everything was as per expectations.

Overall I was happy with the experience.

I don't think that you need inbuilt wifi but if it's what you want then good for you.
Enjoy the new pc.
What monitor are you looking to buy now?

I don't think that you need inbuilt wifi but if it's what you want then good for you.
Not able to get permanent LAN connection to my PC as of now. I have a LAN cable, but it comes through the door, so can't keep it connected all the time. I just wanted to avoid the hassle of an additional USB adapter for wi-fi. And motherboard wi-fi is usually better than dongles. So went for it.
What monitor are you looking to buy now?
I already have an LG 4k monitor. However, I'll be connecting this PC to my 50" Vu TV as this is a dedicated gaming machine and I have a Mac Mini for coding, browsing, etc. Don't want to run a 400w PC for basic stuff when Mac Mini will do it faster while consuming 30 watts.

I don't know how good motherboard's inbuilt wifi's are since I've never used one but I did used a usb one for a while before I got my Jio fiber connection and yeah the ping wasn't pleasant. I hope the motherboard one is superior. If its legit then I might actually invest in one soon if I don't buy a laptop.

Oh, not to mention that wi-fi on motherboard usually also means Bluetooth on motherboard. So now I have no trouble connecting my Bluetooth keyboard to it.

I tot

Actually the difference is not the point but the price is. I told 11400f since you were on budget but if you really want to stretch then we are nobody to stop. BTW you have wrong price for GPU. That varient is selling for 37999 on vedantcomputers. Why to waste more? And remember, ALWAYS BUY RAM IN DUAL CHANNEL; NO MATTER WHAT PLATFORM YOU ARE. Example- 16gb= 8gb*2 stick. 32 gb=16gb*2stick.
A little offtopic, but I recently got a good deal on a AMD Vega 56 with the reference design. Initially I was a bit worried about the sound, as its a blower type of design, but once I sat down and tuned it I was able to keep the blower below 50% at most times and now its just a bit of a hum in the background when playing games. I used to use a GTX 1060 6GB before this and the differencce between the two is night and day. This card is probably the best bang for the buck for 1080 gaming at the moment. And it performs in the same range as the GTX 1080 in most of the titles.

And let me say the software and drivers have improved by leaps and bounds since I last used an AMD card. Bottom line, there are far cheaper cards that can easily do 1080 gaming at extremly good frame rates, if you are willing to look off the beaten path.

BTW, I dont play esports games, more of the single player AAA games kind of guy. Have been running Assasins Creed Valhalla on 1080 with high settings and getting 80+fps easily.

for the cost you're looking to spend on the PC, best bet is used pc market. With the downfall in mining. There's an influx of GPU's among send hand pc parts dealers who sell you components at rates under budget.

I always suggest going with Seasonic. They are affordable, reliable, and have a 10 year warranty on a lot of their PSUs.
Not sure where you're getting your parts from. We're talking about India here and neither the vega graphics card nor seasonic PSUs (except a select few models) are available anywhere.

Guys, if anyone is buying Deepcool cabinet with built in fans, like deepcool matrexx 30, please check the fan direction once. My cabinet's fan came factory fitted but was blowing air into the cabinet from the rear, causing high CPU/GPU temps. Temps normalised after I corrected the fan direction.

Back