Gannus getting hitched !

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he did just say Fiancee, so maybe some time before he ties the knot

can not believe so many members getting married this year, now wont go about mentioning anyone but there are quite a few forum oldies getting hitched :lol:

nukeu666 said:
no wonder you used my phone for over an hour :p

Bugger you do know it was a female I was talking to and not this greenhorn or hornie or whatever he's referred to! :p

Anish's taken it to a different level already!

Rave said:
well he did just say Fiancee, so maybe some time before he ties the knot

Bang on! Another good 5 years before I get rid of my good ol' bachelorhood! :D

Easy guys! Hehe. :lol:

Where are the pics? :|

Hitched or not, we want pics. It's OK if YOU can't make it in those pics, but we want pics. :eek:hyeah:

^Pics of what?!?!? :huh:

Okay so for all of you guys, I'm not GAY! And our very own friendly audiophile Greenhorn has more than just a couple of nicks like Greenie, Hornie etc etc.

XXX - END OF DISCUSSION - XXX

Nikhil said:
Yup. Since you made it public. It's true. This June 31st. I sent you an invitation.

Err why so serious? :S Just kidding around..

Gannu said:

Okay so for all of you guys, I'm not GAY! And our very own friendly audiophile Greenhorn has more than just a couple of nicks like Greenie, Hornie etc etc.

XXX - END OF DISCUSSION - XXX

I hope you actually meant gals and not guys :p

Gannu said:
The discussion was about you getting hitched & that included your fiancée. That's what I could gather from this insane thread. :p

Now guess whose pics would we want?

I'll give you a hint: It's not yours. ;)

Well i didnt have time to go through the entire thread , but from what i gather gannu and nikhil are getting married ? or separately :bleh:

Gannu said:
*sigh, I shouldn't have made a thread commenting Apple's customer service* :(
Lighten up dude. It's all in good faith. My posting stops here & just wanted to congratulate you. Good luck. :)

Wow... can't believe I missed this epic thread. From Apples to... err... marriages. :p

But either way, WOW... so many people getting hitched, seriously.. just WOW. Congo Gannu, Nikhil and all who are on the path of becoming Shahid!! :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back