Garage sale- 1': VF700, X800GTO2, 512MB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch said:
Interested in swapping in the GTO with 6600GT + Some cash :)

Very tempting. :p

Please PM me more details Switch Sir.:)
Actually more in need of cash and that's why using budget gfx cards and selling a card that's more than enough for me. :ashamed:
But will give it a hard thought- especially as i dont even see flies flitting on it. :rofl:

hey bikey if switch sir backs out..i am ready for a similar deal.just hope that the X800GTO2 is a 8X AGP card and not a Pci-E card

i have a

Gainward 6600GT Golden Sample Edition 128 mb DDR3 AGP

500\900 (clock\memory) with VIVO features

along with the DVI-VGA converter and all other cables\cd and box.

i would like to trade it with your X800GTO2 + some cash

i am in mumbai so if u r ohk with the deal tell me ..we can meet up ..

i think the 6600gt's are selling for around 3200-3500 in the TE market..and mines a golden sample edition..

do tell me what that extra cash should be along with the 6600gt ..via PM and if i can arrange for the same in 1-2 days.. i will confirm the deal..

waiting for u r reply.

regards faheem

EDIT : there will be a little bit performance boost from 6600GT to X800GTO2 naah ?cause i think th X800GTO2 competes with the 6800 GPU's.

Sorry totally forgot about the thread... Bikey since you are in need of cash you give me an offer... I will do the same and thats a promise :)

As such i am not utilizing this card but i will be buying the Orange box soon so will play a occasional round of TF2 on this PC...

PS Also what all cables are there with the card...

PS2 Also if you get a better deal go ahead with the same... Dont feel you are tied with my offer or anything of that sorts... I understand your priority is the cash :)

PS3 Why does this PS thingy remind me of... Something i hear too often these days.... Hmmmmm.......

errr is the X800GTO2 AGP or PCI-e ...i guess its PCI-e cause u r providing

molex to PCI-e converter ..so if its PCIE i am sorry..i cant buy..it.

and if its AGP(i hope it is)..i am still in line..

Faheem- i am sorry- it's mentioned PCIe. :p
Switch sir- you know i will never mind anything you say. :)

And i know you won't mind just in case i don't find the trade feasible- so please feel free to quote whatever you feel is right. :cool2:

You are one of the original TE gurus i am specially indebted to for my rig and whatever info i have today. :thumb:

I miss those days- my first 100 odd posts on TE and the 'Switch Bhaiya' days. :eek:hyeah:
I hope i get one of the first few Orange boxes- a very dear friend is going to take a day off from work and stand in queue for ours. :hap2:

I hope at least he gets one for him. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Imranais on hold for the RAM. :p
GTO2 on hold for a friend. :)
VF700 Cu on hold for has33. :cool2:

I have no idea who is keeping what they took and what will be coming back to me. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back