Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No longer needed
Hi All,
First of I would like to clarify that everything in this thread are personally used items. I am only a reseller for Tiny PCs!
I have a lot of items, cleaning out my closet to remove the crap that I don't need to make space for newer crap that wouldn't need, but I am too lazy to put everything up at the same time, so I will add a few items at a time so it doesn't look too daunting of a task to post this, I have been delaying the creation of this thread for the same reason.

Here is a spreadsheet of everything that will be available for sale in the coming weeks or months, I will not entertain any requests for pics or pricing of items that are not already put on sale, please give me time eventually I'll post them.

Sr. NoQty.NameDescriptionPurchase DateInvoice AvailableCondition
1​
1​
TP-Link USB to Ethernet Adapter (UE306)Foldable USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter17.May.2022Yes *Amazon*
5/5​
2​
1​
TP-Link Archer AC1200 Archer C6Wi-Fi Speed Up to 867 Mbps/5 GHz + 400Mbps/2.4 GHz, 5 Gigabit Ports, 4 External Antennas, MU-MIMO, Dual Band27.May.2021Yes *Amazon*
5/5​
3​
1​
Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen)16.Oct.2019Yes *Amazon*
55/5​
4​
1​
HP 14-AL021TUHP 14inch Laptop, i5 6th Gen, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c0516507226.Jan.2017Yes *Croma*
4/5​
5​
2​
Apple MacBook Pro Wifi/Airport CardP/N 653-0194 - Perfect for those Hackintosh builds, I also have the adapter to go along with these, which convert these so it can be installed in regular M.2 Slots, You will have to find or source Antenna's for these, but they are quite easy to find.26.Jan.2021No *Imported*
5/5​
6​
1​
HP Z240 SFF WorkstationHP z240 Workstation was bought used from local store comes equiped with Intel Xeon Processor, Chassis was modified to fit in 3 Hard drives, It may look like a hack job but I will clean it up properly before shipping. https://support.hp.com/in-en/produc...tion/8354567/model/8354568/document/c04892038Sometime in 2021No
3/5​
7​
1​
Apple magic keyboard 2 (A1644)Apple Magic Keyboard 2 Model A1644Sometime in 2020No
4/5​
8​
2​
Apple Macbook Pro 2018 With TouchBarMacBook Pro 2018 15 Inch with TouchBar
CPU: Core i7 SixCore
RAM: 16GB DDR3 RAM
Storage: 512GB SSD

I have 2 of the same units, one with the skin applied and the other without.
One comes with the original cable and charge, and the other does not, but it has a good-quality cable and charger.
Minor scratches are there and expected, but there are no major dents or issues with these MacBooks.
Dec 2018Yes
4/5​
9​
1​
Apple Mac Mini 2014N/ANo
3/5​
10​
4​
IOGEAR 2.5Gig Network Adapter2.5g Gigabit Ethernet Network Lan Card 2500Mbps Intel I225 Chips PCI Express 3.1 also includes low profile bracket23.Oct.2022No
5/5​
11​
2​
LG 1080P MonitorLG 1080P Monitor used as a daily dual-screen monitor up until 2023 when I upgraded to 4KSometime in 2017Maybe
3/5​
12​
1​
Intel NUC7i5BNHIntel Nuc Kit NUC7i5BNH with Intel core i5-7260U ProcessorSometime in 2017Maybe
3/5​
13​
1​
RAIDON GR5630-SB3https://www.raidon.com.tw/RAIDON2016/product.php?id=18
2012​
Maybe
5/5​
14​
4​
Miscellaneous - Desktop RAMTBD
15​
4​
Miscellaneous - Laptop RAMTBD
16​
5​
Miscellaneous - SSDsTBD
17​
1​
HP MicroServer Gen10 PlusHPE Microserver Gen10 Plus with 8GB ECC RAM, Intel Xeon E2224 CPU, 4 PORT NIC, iLO.
2021​
Yes
5/5​

HP 14-AL021TU
CPU: i5 6th Gen 6200U
RAM: 12GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 256GB SSD
Specs: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05165072
Condition: 3/5
Description: This laptop has been lightly used, mostly during my visits to datacentres back in 2018-2019 for configuration of servers, you can see there are scratches at the bottom of it those are from keeping them on top of racks and what not while configuring the servers, Battery shows healthy but I am unsure, its been lying unused for months now, I only remove it to charge once a month. I have no idea how the battery holds or even if we need to replace it. I will provide 7 days testing warranty on the laptop.
PRICE: Rs. 18000/-
Pictures:

TP-Link AC1200 Archer C6
Wi-Fi Speed Up to 867 Mbps/5 GHz + 400Mbps/2.4 GHz, 5 Gigabit Ports,
4 External Antennas, MU-MIMO, Dual Band
Condition: 5/5
Description: This was purchased from Amazon on 27.May.2021, as temporary troubleshooting of network issues. Works well, I don't believe I have the box, I repurposed it to ship something else.
Price: Rs. 1800/-
Pictures:

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen
Price: Rs. 1800/-

Description: Nothing much to say, was bought with FireTV bundle never used it, lying unsued since Oct 2019.
Pictures:

TP-LINK USB to Ethernet Adapter (UE306) & Storite USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adaper
Description: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
Purchased: May 2022
Price: Rs. 800/- each
Pictures:

Apple MacBook Pro Airport Card + Adaptor
Description: P/N 653-0194 - Perfect for those Hackintosh builds, I also have the adapter to go along with these, which converts these so it can be installed in regular M.2 Slots, You will have to find or source Antenna for these, but they are quite easy to find.
Purchased: Sometime in 2021
Price: Rs. 3000/-
Pictures:

Intel NUC 7th Gen NUC7i5BNH
CPU: Intel Core i5 7260U
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
Storage: None
Condition: 3.5/5
Description: This was bought in 2017/2018 from PrimeAbgb, cannot find the invoice for it but haven't looked harder also its out of warranty so no need anways, Works perfectly, this system got me into Tiny PC's scene, Its been lying unused.
Price: Rs. 10000/-
Pictures:

Alcatel 10GBPS SFP+ SFP B+ GPON OLT
Description: Bought sometime back in 2021, from a server vendor for 5K, never got to use them, don't know if it works or not. 7 Days Testing warranty will be provided.
Price: Rs. 2000 for both.

Micron 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM
Lying unused, I will test it before shipping it out.
Price: Rs. 1000 each.

Notes:
  • More Items will be added as I get time.
  • Testing warranty will be provided for all items unless they are under company warranty.
  • Shipping at extra.
  • Pricing-related questions and enquires will only be entertained via PM

Last edited:
HP z240 SFF Workstation
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1225 V5
RAM: N/A
Storage: N/A
Purchase Date: 2021 (Used)
Condition: 3/5
Description: This was bought as my first home lab server, officially it only takes 2 HDDs and has a slot for NVME SSD, but I modified the CDROM tray to install another HDD in its place, added double-sided tape and then electrical tape, yeah it looks like a hack job which it was but I will clean this up a lot better before shipping out. The body has a lot of scratches but I will cover it all up either with spray paint or even better would be carbon fibre vinyl (which I've already done on the side that is usually visible to me in the rack). the scratches have developed from putting it inside the rack, I had to move it multiple times as I was getting everything configured but that scratched the body quite a bit.
The system is rock stable, used to run 24/7 but now only turns on during weekends and nights for backups. Another modification i've made is that I added a small heatsink on the motherboard chipset as it was bare and heated quite a bit during 24/7 runs, upto 70C, but the small heat sync along with the Fan on the side panel made a lot of difference, it brought the temp down to 45C even on sustained loads.
Again this just requires a bit of love ;)
Pricing is given without RAM & Storage but can be added if needed - PM me with your specific requirements and I will see what can be done.
The Xeon processor is comparable to a 6th Gen i7 CPU.
Price: Rs. 18000/-

Photos:

Apple Magic Keyboard A1644
Purchase Date: Sometime in 2021
Layout: UK
Condition: 4/5 (minor scratches) rarely used.
Price: Rs. 4000/-

HP MicroServer Gen10 Plus
CPU: Intel Xeon E2224
RAM: 8GB DDR4 ECC
Storage: None
PCIE: HP iLO (Integrated Lights Out Management Port)
Description: This system was my secondary server in my home lab for virtualization and testing, It has been used very rarely. I still have the original box this came in.
The only downside is that this system did not have any NVME Slots on board, it does have a internal USB header so those like me can run VMware ESXI or UNRAID on a USB stick, but I will include this inexpensive single-slot card for free with the system. Comes with a 180W power adapter.
Has 4x Intel Network 1GbE Ports
Shipping: Please note that shipping will be costly considering the size and weight of the system.
Price: Rs. 42500/-
Photos:

Intel NUC sold to @agentmilo - item ready to ship.

Last edited:
Apple Magic Keyboard sold to @deepak1990
Micron 8GB DDR4 RAM sold to @gcbeldar

Honor Magic Watch 2 46MM
Price: Rs. 3500/-

Purchase date: 16th Oct 2020 from Amazon
Condition: 4.5/5
Warranty: 7 days testing warranty
Description: Very good condition, rarely used, has a minor scratch on the screen not noticeable unless you look for it. Battery life is good as well lasts upto a week with moderate use. I have 2 bands as well and will add it free of cost.
Photos:

2 x Crucial Basics 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM
Price: Rs. 2000 each

Purchase date: Oct 2022 from Amazon
Warranty: YES (Manufacturer)
Product Description: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08BBQ1NB3/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Raidon GR5630-SB3
Price: Rs. 2000/- Shipped!

Purchase Date: 2012
Warranty: 7 days testing warranty
Product Description: Bought this from Primeabgb back in 2012-13, used it for a couple of days and didn't really feel the need to have external storage back then so kept it as is, its still in brand new condition, I have the box and accessories as well.
1691155805165.png

Works with HDD up to 8TB, can do RAID 0,1,5 or JBOD, has USB 3.0 port, eSata port and 2 firewire port.

Last edited:
All those who placed the order recently, their parcels are ready to ship, and should go out today, I am having issues with order pickups for some reason, but you should have received photos of the package.
- WEEKEND DEAL-
2 x LG 27MP68HM-P 27 Inch 60Hz 1080P Monitor
Price: Rs. 11000/- each or both for Rs. 20,000/-

Purchase Date: sometime in 2017-2018, I can try an find the invoice if someone needs it but i don't think its necessary.
Warranty: None
Description: these were my primary monitors since 2017-18, bought them from PrimeAbgb for 25000/- each. recently upgraded to 4K & 2K displays so lying unused for the past 6 months. There are no dead pixels or anything, they are good monitors and work quite well. has 2 HDMI ports and a VGA port. The stands are brand new and unused, as I've wall mounted these from day one.
Notes:
  • Although my packing is very good, I would not like to ship these, unless someone really wants them, whether insured or not, I will take no responsibility for damage that occurred during shipping.
  • 7-Day testing warranty will be provided.
  • If someone wants them they can test and pickup from my location near Kalyan.
PHOTOS:

Hi. My motherboard has a M.2 E slot for Wifi modules. I believe its 2230 size. What is your adapter size? Not able to make out from the photo. Also do we get PCIE adapters rather than M.2 Adapters for airport cards?

Hi. My motherboard has a M.2 E slot for Wifi modules. I believe its 2230 size. What is your adapter size? Not able to make out from the photo. Also do we get PCIE adapters rather than M.2 Adapters for airport cards?
Hi,
The airport card is longer than 2230 size also the adapter is longer than 2230 as well. but there are tabs or hole in it where you can break it off. I am not sellingthe PCIE adapters separately :)

Thanks

19Inch Cable Management Panel - 1U -
Brand New 5/5
Description: I bought like 5 of these, 2 are in use 1 broke, 2 of them are brand new and in the box, so selling them.
Price: Rs. 300 each
Photo:

6MM Single Sided Foam tape
Brand New 5/5

Purchase Date: Feb 2023
Description: I bought them accidentally, they came too thick for my use and I couldn't return them to Amazon. bought it for around 1000/-
Price: Rs. 600/- for all 12 pieces. or Rs. 70 per roll.
Photo:

Sonoff POW R2
Brand New 5/5

Description: I had bought these for testing but never got around to it as they were quite big for my use case
Price: Rs. 1500/-
Photo:

Sonoff Basic R3
Brand New 5/5

Description: I had bought these for testing but never got around to it as they were quite big for my use case
Price: Rs. 400/-
Photo:

Logitech MK540 Advanced Wireless Keyboard
Condition: 4/5 Just requires deep clean
Description: Bought it for temporary use, used it for a few months, lying unused for the past 6 months. The mouse is unused.
Price: Rs. 2000/-
Purchase Date: Jun 2021
Photos:

Dell PowerConnect 6224 - 24 PORT SMART Switch
Condition: 3/5 cosmetic issues but works quite well
Description: bought this bout 2 years ago, used it for 1 year then switched to TPLink dumb switch. Lying unused since.
Price: Rs. 2000/-
Photos:

Giveaway - Just pay for shipping or Pickup from my location in Kalyan
Items are available on a first-come-first-serve basis
1. Logitech Bluetooth speakers
2. Transcend USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External HDD casing.
3. Logitech MK275 USB Wireless Keyboard

Photos:

Back