Gears of War 2 announced

Whoopieee! Was waiting for this news.:clap:

Hope they don't take one long year again with porting it over to PC this time.:)

^^ Ms will probably port it a year later. It's a trend similar to what they did with the Halo series. Don't expect a simultaneous PC port. Other than that CliffyB admitted that Epic would be focussing more on consoles henceforth seeing the "disarray" that the PC market is in. :|

Gears of War 2 Fact Sheet

Gears of War® 2 is the eagerly anticipated sequel to the 4.5 million selling blockbuster third-person tactical action game that became one of the most popular Xbox 360 games in history. This time, Marcus Fexis and Delta Squad are poised to deliver a bigger and more intense experience than ever before.

• Epic saga: Gears of War 2 continues the story of Marcus Fenix and Delta Squad, locked in an increasingly desperate battle against the nightmarish Locust Horde for the survival of humanity. Gears of War 2 is an epic saga of survival, loss, and retribution.

• Technological advances: Gears of War set the standard for high-definition visuals and became the game to which all others are compared. Gears of War 2 raises the bar even further with the amazing technological advances of Unreal Engine 3.

• Xbox 360 exclusive: Gears of War 2 is developed by Epic Games for Microsoft Game Studios and joins a growing list of must-have Xbox 360® exclusives. Look for Gears of War 2 when it storms onto retail shelves this November.

The information contained in this fact sheet relates to a prerelease product that may be substantially modified before its first commercial release. Accordingly, the information may not accurately describe or reflect the product when first commercially released. This fact sheet is provided for informational purposes only, and Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the fact sheet or the information contained in it.
Source: MAXCONSOLE - XBOX 360 - MS: Gears of War 2 will raise the bar for high definition visuals

I am eagerly awaiting what story they are gonna come up with in game ;)

Arya said:
hope there is no general RAAM this time, I still havn't finished GoW thanks to him :(

lol..
nice to see so many gears player in here..
killing raam is really easy..
add me up XBL GT: iconsoul3
lets kill him on co-op campaign insane mode.
i usually play on --> iconsoul2

And now gear of war 2 is out. THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE ACTUAL RELEASE.

Cliff i laugh at your face for having dissed PC piracy and y gears wont come on PC.

Guess i had the last laugh after all :)

all most all xbox 360 games r out even before the get released

ex
far cry2 is out
fabel 2 is out
gear's 2 is out
saints row 2 is out
fallout 3 is out
dead space is out

they say pc game s get piracy

at at least they can add new security measures for pc games
so that they can stop them from getting cracked

in console crack one game is the same for all games
u get the cracked games even before they released

Yea but do remember that the % of people having modded x360s is very less than that compared to people having PCs. Maybe thats why MS designed the 360 this way, because they knew piracy was on their heels and without official warranty no one would want to spend 300$ again :p

Add Midnight Club to the list

Its raining X360 games left rite and center. Makes me wonder is MS has to do something with the early releases to push sales or something

Back