Geforce AGP 8X Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPMlore

Disciple
Hi all,

My Geforce 6600GT AGP failed some moments back :( (displays vertical lines, random freezes when booting). So I am in need of a fast AGP 8X graphics card in extremely good working condition. I am mainly looking at 7600GT AGP or 6800 series cards as 6600GT runs lot hotter. Cool running 6600GT will also be fine. My budget is 600 bucks for 6600GT and 1000 bucks for 6800 or 7600 AGP. If any has one such card and interested in selling then PM me or reply here.

-GPMlore

Ohh great that ur still using AGP board and need for the card again. Why wont u update to PCIe X16 and use fast video card. These were obsolete long before. I have kept flowers for my AGP card in 2006.

ganesh_2218 said:
Ohh great that ur still using AGP board and need for the card again. Why wont u update to PCIe X16 and use fast video card. These were obsolete long before. I have kept flowers for my AGP card in 2006.

Budget issues dude. No savings as I have to give salary to my parents. What AGP card you had? Is it still in working condition? If it fits my requirement then I would like to take it. PM me if you are interested in selling.

gudboy said:
I have a 6200 if you are interested pm me.

Thanks dude, but I need more powerful card. I am looking at Geforce 6600GT, 6800 or Radeon X800 series.

If anyone willing to 'donate' :ashamed: their AGP card reply here. I am finding it difficult to get one in local hardware shop.

Also, BUMP

-GPMlore

I don't have any working AGP card as the last I used was in 2006 XFX 5700le but it died bcos it was burnt. For now I own GTX 470 but have XFX 4870 1 Gb DDr5 for sale for 4k but its only an PCIE card. If i had working card I would have donated to you,.

There are people selling agp cards in free add sites like olx. check there but dealing is risk but anyway its only little money.

agp

I have a 6600gt somewhere. Let me see if I can find it. You can take it. But dont know if it works. You can courier it to yourself using a courier pickup?

PMed you.

pastrykunal said:
I have a 6600gt somewhere. Let me see if I can find it. You can take it. But dont know if it works. You can courier it to yourself using a courier pickup?

***Bump*** as still haven't been able to find a card.

***Bump***. Still haven't been able to find a card. If anyone has one card and willing to sell then PM me.

Since I haven't got any nice offers for the card which I was looking for, I have dropped the idea of getting the card. I am going for a setup having onboard DX 10 GFX. Mods can close this thread now.

:bye1: AGP :bye1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back