General experience trying to connect with Nehru place dealers online

I know that people in Delhi like c2c for offering lower prices from their competitors but I'm avoiding it for a good reason.
The last time I purchased from them, the product was an unofficial imported piece ie. not imported by the company authorized in India. I came to know of it only after applying for RMA. The support asked me how I got my hands on it when it was meant for another country.
Also c2c's past isn't that great either. Fake GPU stories anyone? You can Google the rest.
Hence I only want to deal with people I can trust.
What exactly did you buy from them?

I know that people in Delhi like c2c for offering lower prices from their competitors but I'm avoiding it for a good reason.
The last time I purchased from them, the product was an unofficial imported piece ie. not imported by the company authorized in India. I came to know of it only after applying for RMA. The support asked me how I got my hands on it when it was meant for another country.
Also c2c's past isn't that great either. Fake GPU stories anyone? You can Google the rest.
Hence I only want to deal with people I can trust.

Yes my question as well what did you buy and it didn’t have the import sticker of Indian distributor?
Anyways never faced any issue in the last 10years from them, also your question was for latest pricing and I am not forcing you to buy but for your help to check the pricing!

what ipwnz is referring is true ,i dont say the shop that he is referring to , but in general there are some products that a particular distributor imports in bulk and puts up it for sale in market , and for warranty you have to return it to the shop from which you purchased than he will go to the dealer and the whole chain .But as you know its India , they will do their natak and avoid giving you RMA .My recommendation try to get those products whose service center are readily available , dont try to chase those fancy numbers and discount on a longer run you will have a tough time

Which one to be precise? Never faced any issues with them .. but then I bought a few pcs from them nothing much.
WD. Have you tried to RMA? Because you won't understand if you didn't get one of those pieces which needs to be RMA'd. Or maybe you were just lucky. I don't know about the odds but from my experience it seems that they mixed them all up. Let's not even bring the "imported sticker" into the discussion. If people can sell fake gpus and cpus then what is a mere sticker?

and for warranty you have to return it to the shop from which you purchased than he will go to the dealer and the whole chain .But as you know its India , they will do their natak and avoid giving you RMA
Yes. Exactly! This happened. The warranty it turned out was one of those "seller warranty."

Anyway before we go all OT my point is, it doesn't matter at how much they sell their stuff if the potential customer doesn't trust them. I only go after the dealer I trust. And amongst them I've bought most from 1. CE, 2. Vipin and 3. SMC. I used to get the best deals from CE. Maybe no northeast walla ever bought so many stuff from them before lol. It was mostly because I used to build a lot of rigs for clients back then.
Just wanted to clarify a bit.

Back