Genuine Microsoft software keys, windows 10 pro for as low as 10$

No I have not yet found.. I want genuine key ..

Also Microsoft has removed the sell of ms office pro plus 2019.. why.. they are forcing us to buy subscription
If Microsoft price their software as per market like... 500 to 1000 for home user and 1000 to 2000 for pro user.. they will make good profit..

But again these companies are handled by MBA and first world people..
Please educate me guys..

Retail version means it's linked to your Microsoft account and not to hardware.. right..

We can keep using it when we change the laptop or computer
Considering their quality of updates, i guess there are no engineers left at microsoft.
No need to have a microsoft account for any key, oem key binds to motherboard but maybe it can be reused on other board if microsoft allows, retail have no hardware binding.

So i had an win 10 key onmy ssd. I changed my boardand cpu.now it says to activate windows
How do i find the key which i was using earlier

So i had an win 10 key onmy ssd. I changed my boardand cpu.now it says to activate windows
I think you should still be able to see that key in windows 10 "about your pc" screen if you are using the same windows installation. It is saying you need to activate because it might have been an oem key & you cannot re use an oem key on a different motherboard.

So, i bought a ms office 2019 pro key from ebay again today. The seller has sent me the key and this video with the activation procedure.. Can you guys confirm if this is legit?

So, i bought a ms office 2019 pro key from ebay again today. The seller has sent me the key and this video with the activation procedure.. Can you guys confirm if this is legit?

Well it's not genuine.. I can say that.. but if you are able to use it .. it's good

I hope this will help

I think you should still be able to see that key in windows 10 "about your pc" screen if you are using the same windows installation. It is saying you need to activate because it might have been an oem key & you cannot re use an oem key on a different motherboard.
I think it was a 2$ key from ebay. Could not find info in "about your pc". Ended up doing "ahem ahem"

The key works fine but i am wondering how that "getcidinfo" works . How is it able to pull the correct confirmation id using the installation id ?
As of now, it got activated successfully.. Hope, its not a malware or anything. Any steps i could take to stay protected?

Last edited:
The key works fine but i am wondering how that "getcidinfo" works . How is it able to pull the correct confirmation id using the installation id ?
As of now, it got activated successfully.. Hope, its not a malware or anything. Any steps i could take to stay protected?

login with your microsoft account, if its genuine it will be linked to your id, then whenver you want to reinstall you co do . no worry about malware in that case

also can you post a screen shot of what it shows in your ms office account section, you can blur sensitive data like your id and product id

@Skyh3ck i was already logged in with my microsoft account on my pc . This is how the account section looks like in MS word .
My microsoft email shows under "user information". Does that mean its linked to my account?
painted.png

yes, it shows product activated, no need to worry, can you please share me details of the seller or from where yo bought it, i also want to buy one key

@Skyh3ck The seller had 3 listings under his name, all 3 seem to have been taken down by ebay. These dont last long. But , there will be new listings back again from the same sellers with new ebay accounts . I will keep checking and pm you right away as soon as i find one. Meanwhile, sending you a pm too

Back