CPU/Mobo Genuine Rates For Core i7

Amarbir

Skilled
Friends ,

i am Unable To buy more cpu cos i think we are getting @ expensive rates @ chandigarh ,Can all fellow members tell me the rates of the material in thier city @ tax paid vat paid rates

SidhuPunjab said:
14,500 Bangalore, D0 stepping, some1 purchased, posted in price update thread. Mjumrani told 14.8k SMC, Delhi.

It was me who posted there. I got the D0 stepping for

In Bangalore, Pavan Computers, SP Road

Rs.14,500 : Without VAT

Rs.15,080 : With 4% VAT

The purchase was made on 25th April 2009. Since I was purchasing the whole system with them, maybe I got a discounted price. Also, I am a regular customer for his shop. Also the price might vary day to day.

FYI, someone(shop owner ... don't want to disclose) told me that this: The main dealers were getting it from the importers for around Rs.14,350 & then selling it to the shops for around Rs.14,500 - Rs.15,000. So the shopkeepers price it accordingly depending on the amount of profit they want. This is for Bangalore. Dunno about other cities. I think that the 4 Metros will be cheapest followed by the other metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh etc.

can som1 confirm if the D0 stepping is available at SMC etc and what price :S

or any dealer here get me one at good price :D

SidhuPunjab said:
14,500 Bangalore, D0 stepping, some1 purchased, posted in price update thread. Mjumrani told 14.8k SMC, Delhi.

Sidhu ,
I Talked To Saini je He Said They Are Selling For 15K + And FRom All The 4 Disties I Got Report They Have Not Billed Anyone In Bangalore The D0 That Can Be Sold @ So Low Rates and That Too Tax Paid ,But As You Know This is a weird Country

IceFusion said:
SMC Internation, New Delhi >> 14,850

Tax Paid :( .or Plus Taxes ,Means They Are Getting For 14250 ODD And Still Selling From Profit :(.Man Life sucks in Chandigarh ,Disties Here Are Raping Us

shadow2get said:
It was me who posted there. I got the D0 stepping for
In Bangalore, Pavan Computers, SP Road
Rs.14,500 : Without VAT
Rs.15,080 : With 4% VAT
The purchase was made on 25th April 2009. Since I was purchasing the whole system with them, maybe I got a discounted price. Also, I am a regular customer for his shop. Also the price might vary day to day.

FYI, someone(shop owner ... don't want to disclose) told me that this: The main dealers were getting it from the importers for around Rs.14,350 & then selling it to the shops for around Rs.14,500 - Rs.15,000. So the shopkeepers price it accordingly depending on the amount of profit they want. This is for Bangalore. Dunno about other cities. I think that the 4 Metros will be cheapest followed by the other metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh etc.

Hi ,
Do you Have a Import Sticker Of Esys ,SEStech ,Redington And Ingram Or Some Other chap :) ,True These Rates Are Great But currently No One Is Selling even @ these Rates To Us Dealers Here ,I Always Pick 5 NOS @ One Shot And Till Noting ,No disti Is Buldging The Rates Sad :mad:

PhOeNiX said:
Even Mumbai is pretty expensive, around 15500-15700 for the D0.

True ,
This is The Rates We Can Sell It ,But Not @ The rates that some peeps are saying

RoBoGhOsT said:
can som1 confirm if the D0 stepping is available at SMC etc and what price :S
Yeah check That Guys And Report Back

or any dealer here get me one at good price :D

pateljitesh said:
Its available in chennai with bill for 15,200

Still Decent Rate ,

Hi ,
Do you Have a Import Sticker Of Esys ,SEStech ,Redington And Ingram Or Some Other chap :) ,True These Rates Are Great But currently No One Is Selling even @ these Rates To Us Dealers Here ,I Always Pick 5 NOS @ One Shot And Till Noting ,No disti Is Buldging The Rates Sad :mad:

The sticker on the box says its imported from Esys Information Technologies Ltd, New Delhi.

I had already posted this in this thread:
Availabilty of Asus P6T Deluxe \ Asus P6T Deluxe v2 in India

Check this image below:

Hello Friends ,

Thanks For The support ,I Was Able To Negociate with One Person At Least For The D0 Stepping .Rest Three Disties i Will Try out on Monday .If i Find Something I Will Post It under Dealer Section .

Back