CPU/Mobo Genuine Rates For Core i7

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Friends ,

i am Unable To buy more cpu cos i think we are getting @ expensive rates @ chandigarh ,Can all fellow members tell me the rates of the material in thier city @ tax paid vat paid rates

shadow2get

Recruit
Mar 20, 2008
SidhuPunjab said:
14,500 Bangalore, D0 stepping, some1 purchased, posted in price update thread. Mjumrani told 14.8k SMC, Delhi.

It was me who posted there. I got the D0 stepping for

In Bangalore, Pavan Computers, SP Road

Rs.14,500 : Without VAT

Rs.15,080 : With 4% VAT

The purchase was made on 25th April 2009. Since I was purchasing the whole system with them, maybe I got a discounted price. Also, I am a regular customer for his shop. Also the price might vary day to day.

FYI, someone(shop owner ... don't want to disclose) told me that this: The main dealers were getting it from the importers for around Rs.14,350 & then selling it to the shops for around Rs.14,500 - Rs.15,000. So the shopkeepers price it accordingly depending on the amount of profit they want. This is for Bangalore. Dunno about other cities. I think that the 4 Metros will be cheapest followed by the other metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh etc.

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Mar 19, 2008
Pune
can som1 confirm if the D0 stepping is available at SMC etc and what price :S

or any dealer here get me one at good price :D

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
SidhuPunjab said:
14,500 Bangalore, D0 stepping, some1 purchased, posted in price update thread. Mjumrani told 14.8k SMC, Delhi.

Sidhu ,
I Talked To Saini je He Said They Are Selling For 15K + And FRom All The 4 Disties I Got Report They Have Not Billed Anyone In Bangalore The D0 That Can Be Sold @ So Low Rates and That Too Tax Paid ,But As You Know This is a weird Country

IceFusion said:
SMC Internation, New Delhi >> 14,850

Tax Paid :( .or Plus Taxes ,Means They Are Getting For 14250 ODD And Still Selling From Profit :(.Man Life sucks in Chandigarh ,Disties Here Are Raping Us

shadow2get said:
It was me who posted there. I got the D0 stepping for
In Bangalore, Pavan Computers, SP Road
Rs.14,500 : Without VAT
Rs.15,080 : With 4% VAT
The purchase was made on 25th April 2009. Since I was purchasing the whole system with them, maybe I got a discounted price. Also, I am a regular customer for his shop. Also the price might vary day to day.

FYI, someone(shop owner ... don't want to disclose) told me that this: The main dealers were getting it from the importers for around Rs.14,350 & then selling it to the shops for around Rs.14,500 - Rs.15,000. So the shopkeepers price it accordingly depending on the amount of profit they want. This is for Bangalore. Dunno about other cities. I think that the 4 Metros will be cheapest followed by the other metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh etc.

Hi ,
Do you Have a Import Sticker Of Esys ,SEStech ,Redington And Ingram Or Some Other chap :) ,True These Rates Are Great But currently No One Is Selling even @ these Rates To Us Dealers Here ,I Always Pick 5 NOS @ One Shot And Till Noting ,No disti Is Buldging The Rates Sad :mad:

PhOeNiX said:
Even Mumbai is pretty expensive, around 15500-15700 for the D0.

True ,
This is The Rates We Can Sell It ,But Not @ The rates that some peeps are saying

RoBoGhOsT said:
can som1 confirm if the D0 stepping is available at SMC etc and what price :S
Yeah check That Guys And Report Back

or any dealer here get me one at good price :D

pateljitesh said:
Its available in chennai with bill for 15,200

Still Decent Rate ,

shadow2get

Recruit
Mar 20, 2008
Hi ,
Do you Have a Import Sticker Of Esys ,SEStech ,Redington And Ingram Or Some Other chap :) ,True These Rates Are Great But currently No One Is Selling even @ these Rates To Us Dealers Here ,I Always Pick 5 NOS @ One Shot And Till Noting ,No disti Is Buldging The Rates Sad :mad:

The sticker on the box says its imported from Esys Information Technologies Ltd, New Delhi.

I had already posted this in this thread:
Availabilty of Asus P6T Deluxe \ Asus P6T Deluxe v2 in India

Check this image below:

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Hello Friends ,

Thanks For The support ,I Was Able To Negociate with One Person At Least For The D0 Stepping .Rest Three Disties i Will Try out on Monday .If i Find Something I Will Post It under Dealer Section .