Get free samples

Is it there in the list under free samples which also has duracell and brawn? I was able to order , maybe because you already sampled gillette before?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dear xxxx,
We are happy to inform you that we have processed your sample request. Your sample will be sent to your mailing address within 3-4 weeks from the date of the request.
Product: Gillette Fusion
Order No:xxxxxx
You may quote the order ID mentioned in the my account section in case of any queries regarding the sample requested.
While you wait for your samples to be delivered, give a thought to which P&G product(s) you would like to try later.
Do remember to log on to www.rewardme.in to chooose more samples of P&G products, gain unique tips on personal grooming and more.
If you have any queries regarding usage of any P&G product on www.rewardme.in do write to me at info@rewardme.in
Looking forward to helping you improve your life, every day.
Warm Regards
RewardMe Team

7KvnZ.jpg

Got the stuff i had ordered on the 15th of october, which means it took only 2 months and 4 days :p

Got a 90ml bottle of head & shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo (smooth & silky ! lol), an 80ml bottle of pantene hair fall control shampoo and an 8g tube of olay total effects anti-ageing cream.

Raks, go to your profile and check all the applicances that you have esp. car, A/c. Save and then go to my samples, you'll find Gillette Fusion.

Its been over a month, since i've ordered mine.. waiting.. waiting.. waiting....

They mail the same crap to every query. I am still waiting for the olay cream from the last 6 months. I booked the fusion in december and i got it today afternoon.

Back