Get free samples

^ I wasnt expecting to get any samples since i never got any samples i ordered from them before , i ordered in the name of four family members , same address , typed a fake mobile for each order , all four delivered together

how long did it take for your package to arrive?

Hi all, it workz well, if u cant c Gillette sample, then go back to ur a/c then click on check box(2 wheeler, 4 wheeler lik al check box) then update ur a/c then next tab u can c my sample, now click tat u can find free sample of Gillette... NOT FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED

Hi all, it workz well, if u cant c Gillette sample, then go back to ur a/c then click on check box(2 wheeler, 4 wheeler lik al check box) then update ur a/c then next tab u can c my sample, now click tat u can find free sample of Gillette... NOT FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED

thanks... worked

^ I wasnt expecting to get any samples since i never got any samples i ordered from them before , i ordered in the name of four family members , same address , typed a fake mobile for each order , all four delivered together

fake mobile number ??? .... last time i registered they sent verification code to the mobile to complete registration

I don't seem to get the code sent to my mobile numbers, only to email, so i guess it's more important to give a valid email address and any unique mobile number.

any one received their samples recently?
Last sample i received was pampers
<
a week ago which came 3 months from the date of ordering.

i've noticed that most of these internet 'promotions' seem to be targeted more at lazy housewives sitting at home with nothing to do. makes me wonder about what i'm doing...
<

cheers for the link anyway
<

Ordered in November 2011, i received the samples of head n shoulders, pantene pro v and olay total effects all in a neatly packed small box in a record 40 days.
<

But now after registering with another add/cell no and mail id, there still isnt any option to get fusion razor
<

#nRiTeCh

This trick worked for me

#nRiTeCh it was the same for me too when i created my account but after a few weeks i could order one.. maybe you can try waiting

#CA50

yar i already did that while signing up itself. And now again re updated but on this page http://www.rewardme....=gillettefusion it only shows to Read more and no option to order.

In my account, my samples it is showing the default head n shoulders, ariel, olay n pantene.

Now shall i try to create one more a/c? Its already my 2nd a/c.
There are some item check boxes which are not shown when registering and only when you go into your account page. They have to be checked later. I noticed this when i made a new account last week. So take a closer look at the boxes. Or maybe the fusion stock is over and the promotion is done with.

For me the Gillette Fusion option appeared only when I selected "Married" as the relationship status.

See I am not lying - by the time I recieve them I will be married
<

Back