Get free samples

For me the Gillette Fusion option appeared only when I selected "Married" as the relationship status.

See I am not lying - by the time I recieve them I will be married
<

So you are going to tie the knot in ~2 months? Congrats!

Anywyas, its not on your maritial status, but rather ensure that you select all options like A/C, car, 2 wheeler, etc

Anywyas, its not on your maritial status, but rather ensure that you select all options like A/C, car, 2 wheeler, etc

Yeah, thanks mate.

I selected all of the options during the initial time itself (i.e. when I registered for the account). But the Fusion did not show up.

Then I decided to experiment with the marital status and lo! it showed up as soon as I set it as Married. Ordered a sample pack pronto.

Yeah, thanks mate.

I selected all of the options during the initial time itself (i.e. when I registered for the account). But the Fusion did not show up.

Then I decided to experiment with the marital status and lo! it showed up as soon as I set it as Married. Ordered a sample pack pronto.

That's weird, coz the fusion showed up for me for both married and unmarried accounts!

congrats anyway! on the fusion and the marriage
<

Wtf, I ordered around 4 products. I got only one after a month. Guess what was that, Whisper
<
Courier guy delivered it when I was not in Home. My mom was like, "
<
Wth is this, why did you ordered this.. :/" Lol..
<

^

I think mums are a lot clever and I am sure she would have known it. What did you do with the package and what were ur idea initially? If u don't mind.

On topic, I have ordered all Rewardme packages months ago but never received anything so far
<
. My bad luck.

Wtf, I ordered around 4 products. I got only one after a month. Guess what was that, Whisper Courier guy delivered it when I was not in Home. My mom was like, " Wth is this, why did you ordered this.. :/" Lol..

<
<

You should have put a thought to it before ordering that it could be delivered in your absence.
<

I tried to order the samples from the site. Weirdly, when selecting the state as Orissa, Bhubaneshwar does not exist in their list of cities while even remote towns are listed.

yes, but what free sample i am going to get?

What will happen after given the free sample, did they charge anything? I am affraid because now a day nobody give something from his own pocket.

Any way Thank you for sharing ................................

These free samples are technically free, even though nothing really is.

What they get is almost free marketing/brand promotion and also end user information which is pretty important for R&D, branding and marketing.

Back