Get upto 39 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs. 7,478 only (Rs.206/month + Rs.50)

How to get gold membership for one year or more? Got this one.
Now another query, on Microsoft site we can get xbox live gold for 6 months only. So i am guessing one has to accumulate few of these to get multiple years of subscription.
Now the main part, the gift code that we send to the mail id, will that code can be redeemed on the account with that certain mail id or on any other account with any email id.
My GPU is about to be renewed so thinking of doing what others are and get GPU at cheap

Last edited:
So if I want to do this on my existing game pass plan, whats the process? I just let my game pass ultimate run out, redeem however many gift cards I want and then just upgrade back to game pass ultimate? Or will it simply not work with an account which already had gamepass ultimate

So if I want to do this on my existing game pass plan, whats the process? I just let my game pass ultimate run out, redeem however many gift cards I want and then just upgrade back to game pass ultimate? Or will it simply not work with an account which already had gamepass ultimate
You can redeem as many toy want but can convert only 36month worth only to GPU. and if you already have gpu then let it expire first otherwise conversion ration is different.

Does this not work anymore? I already purchased 1 gift code. Don't want to purchase more if it doesnt work anymore
As I understand it, there is currently a limit of redeeming only one '7 months free' offer. After that, any of the '1+7' purchases will only grant the '1' and no 'extra 7'. So, if you've currently purchased a Rs. 489 pack with 1+7 = 8 months validity, you can now pick up the one month of Game Pass Ultimate for Rs. 50 offer (this is what the old 'Rs. 699/month' offer should turn into if you've already purchased a '1+7' pack), and you should have a total of 8+1 = 9 months of Game Pass Ultimate, for Rs. 489 + Rs. 50 = Rs. 539 (plus taxes).

You can buy xbl gift codes and then redeem them and then buy gpu which will then convert the xbl to gpu...max conversion allowed is 36 months and you should not be having active gpu to claim this otherwise conversion rate would be very different.

This works.

However recently there was another promotion, buy one month get 8 (times 4) and then convert it to gamepass ultimate. That 'x4' has been patched.
1633975645675.png

This is what I see. Will I only be able to convert one of these? This is at the link I followed from the guide on the first page

Okay Nevermind this is what I see when I click Buy as a gift which is the 6 month thing not the 8 month

1633975578435.png

is this working or what's the new way to get long term pass on the cheap ?
I had earlier redeemed one offer so I guess I have to use another email id ?

any tips

Buy xbox live gold gift codes for your self. Redeem them and then buy the game paas ultimate....it will then convert the xbl gold to gpu upto max of 36 months.....but you must not have the active gpu before redeeming the xbl gold codes otherwise the conversion rate will be very different.....you can check reddit post.

Buy xbox live gold gift codes for your self. Redeem them and then buy the game paas ultimate....it will then convert the xbl gold to gpu upto max of 36 months.....but you must not have the active gpu before redeeming the xbl gold codes otherwise the conversion rate will be very different.....you can check reddit post.

ok. link please if you can or ill search around.

yes, go on their site and pick up the 1 month 489 plan. its valid for 8 months total.
Thanks, its for new subscribers only, I used the link and paid, it charged by account again, whereas i just paid couple days back, what is the matter with MS.

Thanks, its for new subscribers only, I used the link and paid, it charged by account again, whereas i just paid couple days back, what is the matter with MS.

Its for old accounts also. mine is an old account and I had game pass before. probably, your subscription was active. why did you pay again if you paid somedays back ?
check validity in settings. mine says till july

Back