Getting 200+ KB/s speeds on MTNL !!!

i am facing a weird prob after the upgrade,not able to access hotmail.com even not able to connect to msn messenger other than this everything is fine all sites open with no probs anyidea whats wrong or is msn down

jaber said:
Me in Andheri Lokhandwala and still not getting 2mbps even though a friend a few buildings apart is already getting 2mbps on his NU plan:(

Am i missing something?

even im from around there and not getting 2mbps :huh:

looks like its random users who are getting 2mbps , god know what they are doing with this...

yogi1771 said:
i am facing a weird prob after the upgrade,not able to access hotmail.com even not able to connect to msn messenger other than this everything is fine all sites open with no probs anyidea whats wrong or is msn down
hi members any idea what could be wrong even tried it with different dns

think something is wrong with my mtnl exchange... i'm in 2mbps heaven since 12 midnite throughout the nite, though i'm on the nite unlimited plan... sure was a beauty to behold... running speedtest now as we speak, and speed is still maintained at 2mbps... chalked up plenty of downloads over the nite ;)

haha. ignore my previous post above.

looks like i'm a little too late in the game (plus lazy to read all the previous posts until now).

well anyway, looks like many others are getting 2mbps on their NU590 plan. add me to the list, staying in bandra(w).

ps: had a downloading binge last nite. think i clocked about 2.5gb last nite alone ;)

i'm in Delhi on a 590NU plan and i'm getting 130-140KB/s download speeds (even after midnight).... in torrents though i'm getting 30-40KB/s only...
i'm thinking of switching to a "256kbps" unlimited plan... :D

Back