FS: Others Gigabyte AM3 motherboard, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, Kingston 64 GB SSD, Coolermaster 500W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub

Adept
I have some items lying around that I have not been using for a while. I am from Kolkata and we can discuss shipping later. I will prefer local buyers. Payment by cash or NEFT.

1. Kingston SSDNow V100 64 GB

• Expected Price: Rs 3750
  • Manufacturer page URL: products
  • Description if any: Used for only a few days. In perfect condition. The latest firmware is applied for stability.
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: June 4 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: 2 years 8 months

• Invoice Available: Yes.

2. Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H AM3 Motherboard

• Expected Price: Rs 2000
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3475#ov
  • Product condition: Works just fine. 7.5 out of 10 cosmetically.
  • Purchase Date: ~Q2 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: No.
  • Invoice Available: No.
  • Important: Please read this first. The reason why I am letting it go for such a bargain price is because it was used with an aftermarket cooler, with the mounting brackets removed (look at the pic, you will see what I mean). Unfortunately I cannot find the box, in which the mounts were there. So you cannot use this board with a stock cooler or one that requires the mount. However, if you have an aftermarket cooler with its own mounting assembly then this is a great deal for you. I can arrange for the mounts, by the way, but I think that will kill off the value. Because I don't have the box I prefer a local buyer.

3. Corsair XM3 2 x 2GB DDR3-1600

• Expected Price: SOLD
  • Manufacturer page URL: XMS3 ? 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMX4GX3M2A1600C9)
  • Description if any: Works just fine. I will try to do some tests, but if I am not able to I can offer testing warranty.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: February 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: Not sure.
  • Invoice Available: No.

4. Coolermaster Extreme Power Plus 500W

I hope this is not against the rules, if it is please feel free to delete this line. But if anyone is interested in a combo buy and also looking for a graphics card also, I am willing to throw in a Radeon HD 7750 or GTX 560. I will of course provide pics if the interest is there.

Any queries please PM me.

Thanks.

Attachments

• SSD.jpg
    SSD.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 133
  • mb.jpg
    mb.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 134
  • PSU.jpg
    PSU.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 306
  • RAM.jpg
    RAM.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 320
Quick update. PSU and RAM are on hold, awaiting payment.

Talking with someone regarding motherboard and SSD, but nothing concrete so far.

There's a long line for the RAMs... I will keep you all informed. Still awaiting payment.

Motherboard and SSD are still open for sale, but I am withdrawing GTX 560 as a bundle option.

RAM and PSU sold. Motherboard and SSD still up for grabs. If you want both, Rs. 5500 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back