1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading and Change in Analysis Models
Hi all,
These cards has/and still been used in data analysis field(SAS and R) for the past 5 years. Recently the data set for analysis has grown wherein an upgrade to the gpu will provide considerable advantage and some of the models that was used is no longer required, so a multi gpu setup is not needed anymore. So I decided to sell them.

01.1080ti-Front.jpeg02.1080ti-Top.jpeg03.1080ti-Back.jpeg04.1080ti-Connector.jpeg05.1080ti-Box.jpeg06.1080ti-All.jpeg07.1080ti-Name.jpeg

Regarding Price: GPU prices are all over the place. So I found the last thread here and used that price as reference. I am willing to negotiate on price but don't offer ridiculous prices.
Regarding GPU Condition: They have been properly taken care off and they have no issues. Before shipping I will be reapplying the thermal paste as the last one was like 2/3 years ago I believe.
Regarding GPU Thermal Pads: They have not been touched but if you want I can replace them too but at an extra cost. Or if you want I can provide an diagram/picture of materials needed to replace it yourself.

If you have any questions let me know.

Regards

Edit-1: Forgot the name and date thing, so added a photo with the same

Last edited:
Back