FS: Desktops Gigabyte B550M DS3H | Antec 650W PSU | 240MM AIO and more

Bump. Will be on sale for the next few days only. Have a few personal commitments coming that will reduce my time on the forum and ability to ship stuff over the next few months.

Paid the token amount for the GPU to @Slayer88.

Update

First of all, @Slayer88 is one of the most decent people I've ever dealt with. The card was meant for my brother, who was shifting to another city. Due to the fact that his employers agreed to provide him a dedicated work setup, our initial plan was to grab a stopgap or a new card, as he decided to return the 2070 Super that he borrowed from me. The 3050 seemed to be a perfect candidate to fill the void.

However, things went south when I had to leave my hometown for a short trip before my brother's journey. He couldn't do the installation without my help, so @Slayer88 and his friend went the extra mile to ensure a swift delivery. We got the card in due time and managed to test it before packing it again for the shipping partner to pick up.

Now, before leaving the feedback, I got tangled up in a family emergency. I was away from keyboard for a while, but @Slayer88 was kind enough to wait the whole period. Now that I'm back again, here's a little appreciation post for the guy for being remarkably uncomplaining, patient, and amiable. Got yet another friend while dealing through this forum. :)

Update

First of all, @Slayer88 is one of the most decent people I've ever dealt with. The card was meant for my brother, who was shifting to another city. Due to the fact that his employers agreed to provide him a dedicated work setup, our initial plan was to grab a stopgap or a new card, as he decided to return the 2070 Super that he borrowed from me. The 3050 seemed to be a perfect candidate to fill the void.

However, things went south when I had to leave my hometown for a short trip before my brother's journey. He couldn't do the installation without my help, so @Slayer88 and his friend went the extra mile to ensure a swift delivery. We got the card in due time and managed to test it before packing it again for the shipping partner to pick up.

Now, before leaving the feedback, I got tangled up in a family emergency. I was away from keyboard for a while, but @Slayer88 was kind enough to wait the whole period. Now that I'm back again, here's a little appreciation post for the guy for being remarkably uncomplaining, patient, and amiable. Got yet another friend while dealing through this forum. :)
Hey man, I've been on the forum a while and have had my fair share of sale interactions. Many buyers think they are doing you a favor by buying from you, but they actually are buying because they're getting a good deal and/or having some convience and/or trust attached to it. I feel marketplace deals are mutually benefitting and buyers like you take the time to appreciate that and the small things that I try to do to add confidence to the deal (adding a paper with your name while sending you a stress test video so you know it's personally taken for you and is recent)

Even though there are many buyers who I am close to, you, having dealt with me just once, have taken the time to write this message, which absolutely reflects the gem of a guy you are. I also remember my DM to you about a Windows 10 key some months ago, that you replied so politely and in great detail. Thanks again and cheers!

Back