Accessories Included: Box, manuals

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: MSI 785GM E65
Expected Price: SOLD
Time of Purchase: Dec
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Reason for Sale: Need Money
RMA/Servicing history: Never Serviced
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Product Condition: When I power ON PC, processor fan spins but doesnt boot.. cant measure out the exact issue.

Product Location: Mumbai
Preferred Courier: Buyer's Choice (Shipping at buyer's risk)
Shipping Charges: Depends on location
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Local Buyer's Preferred...
Feel free to ask any queries via pm..

ij8j.jpg

9w6p.jpg
ud1x.jpg
3936.jpg
zrmg.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Interested in the MSI mobo,can you please give more details of the same ? Do you have box, manual,accessories,etc ?? What is the exact purchase date ? When did the problem start and what have you done to attend the issue ??

Regards.

Hi,

Interested in the MSI mobo,can you please give more details of the same ? Do you have box, manual,accessories,etc ?? What is the exact purchase date ? When did the problem start and what have you done to attend the issue ??
Regards.
Have only motherboard with me... Somewhere in 2010 can't remember the exact month..
Problem started last week, when I ON PC, nothing happens no boot sound/display..
Haven't done anything to solve this issue, as I have gigabyte motherboard spare with me...

Let me know if you are interested, unable to send you message

will the psu be enough for
Asus Crosshair formula IV+ AM FX 6300 + AMD AT 6850 + 1 TB HDD + 2TB HDD + 3 x 140 mm Fans?

Mobo & PSU recd . PSU Packing could have been better,( never use tape on the box or use the original box for shipping. Box the box, thumb rule) but since it reached undamaged, its ok. tested and running fine.
BUT. - Mobo - totally disappointing - he hid the fact that service has been attempted. see the pic No.3/ And rusted . See pics 1, 2 and 4

IMG_1703_2.JPG
IMG_1704_2.JPG
IMG_1705_2.JPG
IMG_1706_2.JPG

Board was never serviced by me... Infact I am the 2nd owner of this board which was purchased on 2013, No idea if 1st owner have given it for repair..
Also, board photos have already been posted in the thread..
Hope I have cleared all your queries..

Board was never serviced by me... Infact I am the 2nd owner of this board which was purchased on 2013, No idea if 1st owner have given it for repair..
Also, board photos have already been posted in the thread..
Hope I have cleared all your queries..
Its obvious you chose to suppress the facts of the board. The pics posted by you do not show the rusted parts.,i,am returning the board to you., please send me your address. I will message you my bank details. Please refund the 500.00 for the board

Have only motherboard with me... Somewhere in 2010 can't remember the exact month..
Problem started last week, when I ON PC, nothing happens no boot sound/display..
Haven't done anything to solve this issue, as I have gigabyte motherboard spare with me...

Let me know if you are interested, unable to send you message

Here u say board with you since 2010, and you got the board in 2013 , aren't you contradicting yourself?

checkout the 1st photo of MSI board for rusted part..[DOUBLEPOST=1389983485][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here u say board with you since 2010, and you got the board in 2013 , aren't you contradicting yourself?
I have mentioned purchase date 2010, I got this info from 1st owner

The pic you have posted does not,show,it at all.,its not a matter of 500.00,rs. The distrust you lied,in this forum and your unethical behaviour is wrong
Please take back the board. If you dont want to,refund its,fine. You can keep it as a gift from me
And no more discussions in pm. Please use this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back