FS: Video Card Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 2060 GAMING OC 6G (OFW)

thunder.dragon

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kolkata
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 30, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Already Upgraded
  • Product Name: Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 2060 GAMING OC 6G v1.0
  • Expected Price: Rs 24,000
  • Shipping charges: Rs 250 paid by you rest will be paid by me
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N2060GAMING-OC-6GD#kf
  • Description if any: Write anything about the product that you want the buyer to know. Like specifications or additional details on condition. You should also specify the additional accessories that you will be giving along with the product.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded the GPU hence this needs to go.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: March' 2019 hence Out of Warranty (Bought in New Zealand)
  • Remaining Warranty period: No warranty left (Will provide 5 days warranty/refund)
  • Warranty available in: New Zealand
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Accessories Included: Just the GPU
  • Payment option: Bank Transfer
  • Product Location: KOLKATA
The GPU was bought in New Zealand and immediately was sent to India as part of my Media center PC as I had plans to use it only when I will be here at home. However since 2019 none used it and only last month since I arrived I swapped the GPU with another that I carried along - which I might sell before leaving India again.
In Short the GPU has little to very less use, tbh a total uptime of maybe 20 hours, even the fans are quite clean coz of that fact. NEVER MINED ON IT.

If you want to discuss feel free to PM me. As part of my responsibility the GPU will be Final Fantasy XV Bench High settings loop tested for 2 hours+ for stability - before packing.

I haven't posted in here for many years so feel free to point out any missing info on the thread - via PM way plz

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 12.00.20 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 12.00.20 PM.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 247
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 12.00.09 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 12.00.09 PM.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 238
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 11.59.57 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 11.59.57 AM.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 232
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 11.59.41 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 11.59.41 AM.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Product Name: Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 2060 GAMING OC 6G v1.0
  • Expected Price: Rs 24,000
  • Shipping charges: Rs 250 paid by you rest will be paid by me
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N2060GAMING-OC-6GD#kf
  • Description if any: Write anything about the product that you want the buyer to know. Like specifications or additional details on condition. You should also specify the additional accessories that you will be giving along with the product.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded the GPU hence this needs to go.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: March' 2019 hence Out of Warranty (Bought in New Zealand)
  • Remaining Warranty period: No warranty left (Will provide 5 days warranty/refund)
  • Warranty available in: New Zealand
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Accessories Included: Just the GPU
  • Payment option: Bank Transfer
  • Product Location: KOLKATA
The GPU was bought in New Zealand and immediately was sent to India as part of my Media center PC as I had plans to use it only when I will be here at home. However since 2019 none used it and only last month since I arrived I swapped the GPU with another that I carried along - which I might sell before leaving India again.
In Short the GPU has little to very less use, tbh a total uptime of maybe 20 hours, even the fans are quite clean coz of that fact. NEVER MINED ON IT.

If you want to discuss feel free to PM me. As part of my responsibility the GPU will be Final Fantasy XV Bench High settings loop tested for 2 hours+ for stability - before packing.

I haven't posted in here for many years so feel free to point out any missing info on the thread - via PM way plz
Hello is this available?

hey ! I have a 1660ti OC Gigabyte thats id like to trade + some cash on top, let me know if interested ! thanks ! also im local from kolkata so we can check the cards out face to face and both be happy after legit testing

hey interested, pm me we can get in touch on the phone, im local from kolkata ! cheers have a good one
hey check your pm ! :)

Last edited:
Card received in visually good condition, but there is a problem. Sent details through PM.
Hey it would help the rest of us buyers if you made the issue a lil clearer, thataways we all can pay attention to these details even if the card looks pristine, thanks

Back